Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna-oil VS Canna-butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MALIwowie, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Im just curious to know other peoples thoughts on what they think is better.

For me personally, I like using oil because it doesnt go bad. I can cook up a big batch and keep the bottle of oil for when I need it. I shake it up and Im good to go.

Also, which do you think is easier to make?

2. I vote for oil too... lasts longer and its more versatile.

3. Butter, definately. The taste of the oil is so fucked up man. Sometimes i just freeze my butter and eat of a piece of it raw :D

4. I really like both. I like oil because it last mad long and is so simple. But I love the taste of butter on shit, and you cant beat the taste of butter and weed together.

5. I'm gonna have to try the oil, because I can't stand the taste of butter to begin with.