Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

negative side effects to smoking fake bake (k2,legal weed)?

• Please log in to reply

th1zzzl0m1c

th1zzzl0m1c

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
I've been smoking that fake shit everyday for like 2 weeks now, and i don't really notice any negative side effects other than a weird burn in my throat but that passes quickly and sometimes if i smoke a shit loead i'll feel all weird l8er. i donno it gets me high as fuck and its way cheaper than good weed. How bad for u is it? ne1know? thx:smoke:

mechanix901

mechanix901

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,170 posts
stop.

treechef

treechef

• Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts
it's dangerous. i had "flashbacks" just like "lsd flashbacks" after smoking it for four months. i loved the high though. i had to quit because it was fucking me up.

DDV

DDV

• Registered Upgraded
  • 13,054 posts
Stop smoking that garbage.

Parable

Parable

▐═██████═&

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,921 posts
From what I've gathered it's not good to smoke it daily, moderation is key, as always. Especially since it's a RC.

I just picked up some fusion and it's alot stronger than k2, although, the high doesn't last nearly as long. (I smoked it in a blunt)

Posted Image

Edited by Parable, 05 June 2011 - 05:00 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users