Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Driving While Hotboxing

• Please log in to reply

Kronikkk

Kronikkk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,032 posts
Anyone ever done this? How was it? Easier or harder to get caught than smoking with the windows rolled down?

KHA0S

KHA0S

Goblet of Goodness

• Registered Upgraded
  • 297 posts
Filling your car with smoke while driving sounds really safe. Also it's just asking to get caught.

If you want to hot box, park the car somewhere safe and do it parked. Better safe than sorry dude.

That Tree

That Tree

RIP Terence McKenna

• Registered Upgraded
  • 857 posts
Ya, it was like hot boxing... while driving lmao and obviously if a cop sees a fogged out car full of kids there gonna think more then if there wasn't a fucking cloud of smoke in there haha

NowIsB

NowIsB

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,129 posts
Parking in one spot is never the best idea unless its a very nice spot.

Also driving + hotbox can turn bad quickly.

Other people can surly see the fog in your car depending on the density and a cop would love to pull you over for that im sure.

FFFL808

FFFL808

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Actually one of my favorite things to do. Pretty cool drive going on the freeway clouded up.

Nucco

Nucco

Registered Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 313 posts
Yes, a lot. I wasn't aiming on getting caught so it wasn't easier or harder... Although I would have to say it would be less likely that I would get caught with my windows rolled up. Depending on the situation, if it's snowing and night and I have my windows rolled, that looks suspicious, no?

Edit: Mind you, it's usually on the highway coming home from work, if that makes a difference.

Edited by Nucco, 05 June 2011 - 04:25 AM.

Iofthehurricane

Iofthehurricane

Broadstreet Bullies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts
"Hello officer", (getting wofted in the face with a cloud of dank)... cough cough

I wouldn't hotbox in a car because of the chance for being pulled over, just be smart about it if you do.

ismokegreen

ismokegreen

Trudging on through the infinite now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,273 posts
Nah dude, thats just a terrible idea... terrible idea.:(

Wolff Laarcen

Wolff Laarcen

Hermetically Sealed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts
Also, if youre hotboxing PROPERLY, the smoke will be so thick that it will get in your eyes and make them tear up; You might not be able to see at all. Driving with potentially obscured vision doesnt sound like a good idea to me.

Kronikkk

Kronikkk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,032 posts
Haha I guess I can tell the general consensus. And I didn't mean is it easier to get caught AFTER getting pulled over. Cuz if you were smoking (not vaping) and you get pulled over you're fucked regardless. I was just asking if it would be more stealth than smoking with the windows down because I would imagine less smoke would escape at a time allowing for a weaker smell.

Also as far as people seeing a "fogged out" car, that wouldn't really be a problem at night, especially with tinted windows :cool:

Also, if youre hotboxing PROPERLY, the smoke will be so thick that it will get in your eyes and make them tear up; You might not be able to see at all. Driving with potentially obscured vision doesnt sound like a good idea to me.

What if I didn't fuck with a blunt just pipe/bubbler?

bestofbuddha

bestofbuddha

Certified BudSmoker!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,118 posts

Filling your car with smoke while driving sounds really safe. Also it's just asking to get caught.

If you want to hot box, park the car somewhere safe and do it parked. Better safe than sorry dude.

dats how we do it in chicago god damn police r everywhere.... but we usually get away with it on the highway lol.

Wolff Laarcen

Wolff Laarcen

Hermetically Sealed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts

What if I didn't fuck with a blunt just pipe/bubbler?

Even worse, unfortunately. Glass IMO should not leave the house unless you're moving. Wouldn't it be better if you knew your glass was safe and sound at home where it couldn't be lost or confiscated? Just seems like lots of unnecessary risk; just smoke somewhere secure maybe?

dats how we do it in chicago god damn police r everywhere.

Fuck Chicago Law. I can't even begin to express my disdain for police officers in this city. I wouldn't give some pig a chance to harass me by smoking in public or in a moving vehicle.

Edited by Wolff Laarcen, 05 June 2011 - 04:39 AM.

Platinumtoker

Platinumtoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 230 posts
when i do it i only go on back roads but its no problem for driving atleast for me

DAVlD

DAVlD

9 to the universe

• Gold Member
  • 8,968 posts

Mr Unknown

Mr Unknown

Blunt Enthusiast.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,376 posts
It is how I say Amazing. Yeah I'm using that word. I've done it about 5 times and the best part is driving on the highway and letting all the smoke out, gives the people a show.

-ir-mokalotapot

-ir-mokalotapot

$moke dope & rap

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,449 posts
Now hotboxing isnt the safest or smartest thing to do, but it sure is fun. I took a ride out to the middle of nowhere yesterday wit my boys hotboxing, but before that they wanted to park and smoke but I just sparked it ;)

edit: and bending corners and lettin the smoke roll out and letting someone smell it is hella pimpin

Psygonyx

Psygonyx

Cucumber, boat, wire.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 499 posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25TXzPuje7I]Driving while hotboxing, huh?[/ame]

Alrex

Alrex

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,439 posts
Can't do it in Richmond/Vancouver

Too many Chinese drivers here

Sizzlechest

Sizzlechest

Lika Dee Ganja Mon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 404 posts
Driving under the influence is stupid, period. Try losing a loved one to a DUI and see if that is cool. I realize there are a lot of immature folks on this forum but this is the kind of shit that will keep we'd illegal. Nuff said. Peace to all fellow stoners, but use your heads man.

Edited by Sizzlechest, 05 June 2011 - 05:50 AM.
Auto correct turned nuff into buff

Kronikkk

Kronikkk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,032 posts

Driving under the influence is stupid, period. Try losing a loved one to a DUI and see if that is cool. I realize there are a lot of immature folks on this forum but this is the kind of shit that will keep we'd illegal. Nuff said. Peace to all fellow stoners, but use your heads man.

I'm not talking about driving drunk. Why you would ever compare driving high to driving drunk and expect anyone to find your post at all credible is beyond me.

I've lost people in my life to smoking tobacco. Guess that means we shouldn't smoke weed.

You're comparing two things that are not at all alike and expecting to persuade people - you must see that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users