lol crackheads.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RedMagic, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Lol, pretty funny thing happened a little bit ago.

I got home from work at 3pm and take a nap, my dad got me up around 6:30 or so. I get up and pack a few snaps in my bong. He motions for me to come outside when I go in the kitchen, so I walk out. 3 cruisers with their lights on are sitting at the end of my road. Dunno why I got nervous, but I did haha. My neighbors come over and we all start talking about what's going on, when another neighbor comes down his hill to talk to us.

Apparently this dude tried to break into my neighbors house, stole mail out of another neighbors mailbox (and proceeded to tear it to shreds in the road), then tried to straight jack another neighbors car. Then we see the cops making this strung the fuck out hippie lookin guy pick up all the mail and put it back into the mailbox. He closes the mailbox, punches a cop and tries to run. He gets flying tackled from the back by a cop and another one runs over and straight trips off the cop and guy on the ground. I've never laughed so hard in my life at this point. They arrested him and took him to jail, obviously. The neighbor that almost got his house broke into said the guys gonna be charged with attempted b&e for the house and the car, and whatever the charge for fucking with mail is. I know it's a federal offense though, so that's a felony.

I post the whole thing on facebook, and a girl I know starts talking about it. This same guy just got arrested for the SAME THING in her neighborhood a couple weeks back. This is also how I found out he's a crackhead, haha.

Just thought this'd be entertaining...:smoke:

2. Entertaining story bro.

on a side note, I remember "all that", lo veía de niño.

3. Idk man i dont think that dude was on crack. I smoke crack, and i dont remember taking that pair of shoes from my baby. I bought peanut butter for the clock, and smeared it on my nipples. They also hurt when i twist em'. Friends?

4. [​IMG]

and also,

[​IMG]

5. Thanks guys. I knew there was a reason I liked GC. :smoke:

6. holyshit hahaahaha!! dude watchout crackheads are on the loose!!!