Borrowed my friends RooR for the night... Got very stoney...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cannabidol, Jun 4, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9sYkLb3DOc]YouTube - ‪110602 225024‬‏[/ame]

Alex K showerhead, Herb C. slide......

Packed a small snap cause I'm quite RooR'd & drunk & blunted...

Enjoy

2. change the title to fake roor...........

3. This. I'm not an expert but I think it's fake. Correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't the ice pinch supposed to straddle the label?

4. No, I'm pretty sure he is wrong. I can't see anything in that video that would indicate a fake, seems fine. Either way the video sucks, wasn't bad but the ending ruined the whole thing.

5. and the reason for cursing and the middle finger was...?

6. Ice pinches are wrong, right? Thats the only thing I see wrong. I agree with you on the ending though either way, shit was whack. I'm tired of these fake ass gangster white kids.

7. To be a tool, duh?:rolleyes:

8. Whats wrong with the pinches? I can't tell and I can't watch that shitty clip again.

9. I think the label is supposed to be in between the pinches. His are even with them. If that makes sense. I'm bad at explaining things.

10. Oh silly me I forgot being a tool was in style now...god help my generation. :(

11. Yes it's fake, ice pinches don't straddle the joint. Too bad.

12. Nice downstem. Unfortunate about the tube though.

13. Look at the simple sign it's obviously a fake,

14. I figured this title would say "borrowed friends r00r for the night and broke it".Haha thatd be a real bitch.If it was real.Then again it'd suck fake too.

15. How can you even make that out?

Good call on the pinches though, totally missed that the first time I watched it. Just didn't want to cycle thru that garbage again haha.

16. Anyone else lol hard at this, roor is the king of simple design.

17. better his friends fake than his.

18. This would be cool if you could rip it hard that chamber didn't get to milky and it was clearing before u pulled the slide

19. Your friend knows it's fake, he would not have let you borrow it otherwise.. :p