Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Substance Abuse Evaluation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Julius Napalm, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Long story short, I got caught with a bag of green and now I have to do a substance abuse evaluation. Since this is my first time experiencing such.... joy, I don't know what to expect.

Does anyone have any tips or idea what I should expect? I'm going in later today and I want to make sure I'm prepared.

Thanks,

2. Just don't do what all the guys in the movies that go to addiction therapy do and say you're not addicted. Just act all remorseful and whatnot and plan a relapse the minute you walk outta that bitch.

3. #3 BloodLust, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
  4. whatever you do, DONT be honest with them.

unless you reeeeaaally think you need help

in this instance, more honesty = less cash

you don't want to be going to therapy for 40 hours spending your hard earned cash for a court ordered session. you already are gonna owe about $150 for the evaluation. it's a bunch of shit.

5. just be like, i had some weed, i never sucked dick for it

6. work those steps... lol