The all New Bubblicious Bong by GlassCity - 7mm percolator bliss - $150 USD

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Jun 3, 2011.

1. My bubblicous broke last night, had it for about a year until a spoon fell off the table and landed right at the joint and cracked it I didn't notice and it broke when I went to hit it the whole area around the downstem came off. I'm thinking about getting it fixed since they don't sell these anymore. I miss it already

2. Contact me if u wanna snatch mines

3. Can somebody do me a huge favor and measure the downstems? Mine broke and I'm going to have someone blow me a replacement set since grass city discontinued them. I would appreciate it do much I've been looking everywhere with no luck :(

4. Ill bump this thing 100,000 times if I have too lmao. I need the demnsions. Grasscity removed the bong from its website so I can't look it up anywhere anymore either.

5. I'm willing to buy one, but it won't let me go through the link (says something like "the URL you requested is not available" ). Could someone help me with this please?

6. #347 Chief D, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    [quote name="Booker DeWitt" post="18669245" timestamp="1379023499"]I'm willing to buy one, but it won't let me go through the link (says something like "the URL you requested is not available" ). Could someone help me with this please?[/quote]It's discontinued bro. They aren't selling them anymore.You'll have to find one second hand if you can.

7. Aw, that's lame.

Thanks for notifying me though, man. 

8. Super lame. It's probably one of the best bongs I've ever used. Definitely the best bong I've ever owned.

9. Anybody willing to part with the original downstems?