The all New Bubblicious Bong by GlassCity - 7mm percolator bliss - $150 USD

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Jun 3, 2011.

1. The all New Bubblicious Bong by GlassCity - 7mm percolator bliss - $150 USD now online at Grasscity.com.

Glasscity - The Bubblicious Bong - 7mm - English - Grasscity.com

GlassCity - The Bubblicious Bong - 7mm - With ice notches

Get unbelievable bubbling with GlassCity's new Bubblicious bong! Treat yourself to ultimate diffusion from our tough 7mm-thick glass bong!

Featuring a stable beaker base, deep sand-blasted and engraved GlassCity logo, and ice notches for cooling down your smoke, this bong packs a lot of features for your money. The sturdy 29.2 mm joint comes fitted with a big, gridded, flame-polished pearl diffuser with a 18.8 mm joint. Nestled neatly inside the diffuser is a welded honeycomb 5-arm tree percolator, whose 14.5 mm joint holds a deep glass bowl with handle and built-in screen.

GlassCity is the house brand from Grasscity.com. We're proud to offer powerful and durable high-quality glass bongs and accessories you can count on for years of smoking fun!

Attached Files:

2. #2 kliff2004, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
    Its nice to see this come to fruition

I love this bad boy!

All you need now is to make your own line of carbon filters.

I cant stand dirty glass >_<

3. Any thoughts about having a straight tube version. i would buy it in a heartbeat.

4. nope, that is not what we have in plan, this is it, straight tubes have not enough room for the length of the diffusers, would be a strange design. Beaker Base you must choose, sorry!

SJ

5. okay thanks you are right it would be a little awkward might order one they look like quality.

6. if i ask REALLL nice.

can i has one fo fweeeeee?

7. right on SJ, looks pretty solid. definitely would be a cool tube to own. interested to see what glasscity holds in the future.

8. Glad to see how nice these turned out, they look beautiful and I can't wait to see some milks

9. awesome congrats

10. I think i should be one of your water pipe testers. I would provide accurate and honest results on all the free shit you send me.

How aboot it, eh?

11. sorry bud, I beat ya to it.

I even paid for it ^_^

12. didn't you like break it without even hitting it though kliff lol XD

13. just bought a tube from the grasscity shop. but damn, might have to get another one lol. 150 is a ridiculously good price for this. :smoke:

14. You wont be disappointed.

>_____________________________>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Just the honeycomb, so I didn't comment on that facet of the bong.

But I could on the Gridded diffuser alone.

Because GC's shipping so fucking fast though, I will ahve my replacement by probably next saturday when it ships this upcoming monday. Hopefully I can get some good milks this weekend with just the gridded diffuser. Its so annoying to have to rely on other people to do the things you want -.-;

15. you won't be disappointed!

SJ

16. Daaamn
    I want one of these to add to my collection..

17. Very nice! Love the logo. Should come out with a taller one, maybe 18-22 inches. :D

18. so bubble show/milk vid of that 29.2mm diffuser in progress. if you do make a vid, would you mind PLEASE hitting it for the bubble show standing straight up on a table, then tilt it back so that the downstem is perfectly straight and hit it to show the diffusion differences at those angles?

19. Looks fuckin nice, and a AWESOME price...

Good job guys..

Cant wait to see more!

20. Wow, what a great price!

Might consider buying this if I can sell my HiSi...the downstems provide a lot of flexibility!