The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

be careful with northwest glass art

• by TokinSmokin0420
  • Feb 21 2006 01:08 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Gotta Stay High

• PipPipPip
  • TokinSmokin0420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:08 AM

hey every1 wuts up, about 2 weeks ago ( alittle more) i went to northwestglassart.com and ordered the sherbulator and i really wanted it 2 weeks ago so i payed an extra 25 dollars for express shipping. well today i checked my discover and found out that finally they charged me yestrday and they shipped it out and i should be recieving it soon even though i ordered it about 2 weeks ago, and also they do not respond to any of there emails i emailed them at least 10 times and today all i got was a email saying ur order was shipped and that didnt even answer my questions cus i was wondering if i could get my money for shipping bak. oh well at least it should come this week. just letting u guys no, also does anyone here have the sherbulator or have pics of it? thanks keep tokin
Replies (3)

• Mudrat Detector

• DirtyPete
  • Bronze Member
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:13 AM

You should keep harassing them about getting ur shipping dough back. You shouldn't have to put up with spending 25 dollars on nothing.

• Banned

• AimedForDeath
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 7,079 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:14 AM

hey every1 wuts up, about 2 weeks ago ( alittle more) i went to northwestglassart.com and ordered the sherbulator and i really wanted it 2 weeks ago so i payed an extra 25 dollars for express shipping. well today i checked my discover and found out that finally they charged me yestrday and they shipped it out and i should be recieving it soon even though i ordered it about 2 weeks ago, and also they do not respond to any of there emails i emailed them at least 10 times and today all i got was a email saying ur order was shipped and that didnt even answer my questions cus i was wondering if i could get my money for shipping bak. oh well at least it should come this week. just letting u guys no, also does anyone here have the sherbulator or have pics of it? thanks keep tokin

Yeah you should get your shipping money back, but perhaps they had a shortage and had to blow another. Never jump to conclusions.

• Gotta Stay High

• PipPipPip
  • TokinSmokin0420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:23 AM

Yeah you should get your shipping money back, but perhaps they had a shortage and had to blow another. Never jump to conclusions.

yea thats wut im thinkin it is because i ordered it in green and the stock one is blue, and also they dont sell the pipe anymore on the site for some reason so maybe i got the last one or something, but wutever ill get it this week and post some pics up and if its not wut i expect i will get my shippin money bak, peace keep tokin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved