Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What are the best part-time jobs for stoners?

• Please log in to reply

Rayzon1

Rayzon1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
I'm taking summer courses at uni but want a part time job that won't give me a piss test? Any ideas?

Majestic Raven

Majestic Raven

Old Soul

• Bronze Member
  • 6,773 posts

High N Geeked

High N Geeked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 210 posts
Grocery store clerk. I stock shelves part time and make decent money for doing the easiest work. I prefer the closing shift too, because when I get off around 11 I get to blaze up before going to bed.

-AM-ON

-AM-ON

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,830 posts
Posted Image

rastacourage420

rastacourage420

You got a joint man?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
pizza delivory.. i used too do it all i did way smoked and drove, and you make alright tips

Demoorelizer91

Demoorelizer91

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Just do private work like mowing lawns or some shit. We recently had a bad hail storm here and I've been repairing things around my house and others as a private contractor/handyman and I've made like 400 bucks so far just installing garage doors. Which is easy.

Sandcat

Sandcat

• Registered Upgraded
  • 483 posts
Taco bell!

Oceanic

Oceanic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,618 posts
Restaurants. Hands down. Chilis, Macaroni Grill, TGI Fridays, Red Lobster, Dennys even.. shit--the list goes on and on. Yeah, unfortunately there is some work involved.. but pretty much everyones high and shit anyways

Uncooked Prawn

Uncooked Prawn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Drug dealing?

But no seriously, I work at a temping agency, its absolutely awesome because they ring you and ask if you want to work, and if you say no, they don't care :)

GutteralShiva

GutteralShiva

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,890 posts
The same jobs that are best for non "stoners", ones that pay good and have benefits.

Canabinoid

Canabinoid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
A process server

ToolMan1026

ToolMan1026

It never ends.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 978 posts
A cannabis quality control tester ;)

MaineCronic

MaineCronic

Medical Marijuana Patient

• Bronze Member
  • 1,869 posts

Misc

Misc

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,690 posts
I used to work as a door guy for a fraternity; it paid like $15/hr and of course they didn't drug test me... I actually bought off the dude who got me the job.

Now I'm working as a research assistant for one of my professors and the school didn't drug test either... to my surprise.

Hooka

Hooka

*610*

• Bronze Member
  • 276 posts

420blunt

420blunt

Buy Soap.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 572 posts
i would say fast food. i have worked at mcdonalds and the dollar store. all super easy. even if your doing something "complex" like working the cash register. the only thing i hated was people fucking moving shit around and me having to find where it went and put it back

Sheet

Sheet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 991 posts
I worked at Jamba Juice and it was pretty chill. Sure there were some busy times but other than that you just sat around, maybe wiped counters or rinsed out blenders. I like the way it smells in there too. hahaha. Also worked at a Bookstore with I personally loved.

tonster0161

tonster0161

vapor head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts
telemarketing jobs probably wont drug test you,also entry level jobs at UPS dont drug test but UPS's hiring process takes up to 6 weeks so that may not be a good summer job.

wakemaster17

wakemaster17

Snoochie Boochies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
I work the front desk at La Quinta. At night, i'm the only one there so I can take smoke breaks whenever the hell I want haha.

Bobias

Bobias

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts

I worked at Jamba Juice and it was pretty chill. Sure there were some busy times but other than that you just sat around, maybe wiped counters or rinsed out blenders. I like the way it smells in there too. hahaha. Also worked at a Bookstore with I personally loved.

Jamba Juice sucked soo much to work at high. I worked at one of the top 5 busiest jamba juices in the entire nation and had to prepare all of the food for that resturaunt during my shift. I was busy almost my entire shift and it was horrible. Plus all the people i worked with were super conservative religious pot haters so i would have to play it off really well when i went in high a few times. Although i did learn how to deal with really fast paced rush situations fairly well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users