What are the best part-time jobs for stoners?

• by Rayzon1
  • Jun 02 2011 07:44 AM
  • 30 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • Rayzon1
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

I'm taking summer courses at uni but want a part time job that won't give me a piss test? Any ideas?
Replies (30)

• The kingdom of heaven is within

• Majestic Raven
  • Bronze Member
  • 10,242 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:07 AM

Apply at your local police station. I'm sure they wouldnt bother testing. Or check snagajob or "indeed"

• High N Geeked
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:09 AM

Grocery store clerk. I stock shelves part time and make decent money for doing the easiest work. I prefer the closing shift too, because when I get off around 11 I get to blaze up before going to bed.

• Banned

• -AM-ON
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

Posted Image

• You got a joint man?

• rastacourage420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:15 AM

pizza delivory.. i used too do it all i did way smoked and drove, and you make alright tips

• PipPipPip
  • Demoorelizer91
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:16 AM

Just do private work like mowing lawns or some shit. We recently had a bad hail storm here and I've been repairing things around my house and others as a private contractor/handyman and I've made like 400 bucks so far just installing garage doors. Which is easy.

• Sandcat
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 485 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:38 AM

Taco bell!

• Oceanic
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:02 AM

Restaurants. Hands down. Chilis, Macaroni Grill, TGI Fridays, Red Lobster, Dennys even.. shit--the list goes on and on. Yeah, unfortunately there is some work involved.. but pretty much everyones high and shit anyways

• PipPipPip
  • Uncooked Prawn
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

Drug dealing?

But no seriously, I work at a temping agency, its absolutely awesome because they ring you and ask if you want to work, and if you say no, they don't care :)

• Banned

• GutteralShiva
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:13 AM

The same jobs that are best for non "stoners", ones that pay good and have benefits.

• PipPipPip
  • Canabinoid
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

A process server

• It never ends.

• ToolMan1026
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 978 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:10 PM

A cannabis quality control tester ;)

• Medical Marijuana Patient

• MaineCronic
  • Bronze Member
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

pizza delivory.. i used too do it all i did way smoked and drove, and you make alright tips

concurred.

• Banned

• Misc
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 8,690 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

I used to work as a door guy for a fraternity; it paid like $15/hr and of course they didn't drug test me... I actually bought off the dude who got me the job.

Now I'm working as a research assistant for one of my professors and the school didn't drug test either... to my surprise.

• *610*

• Hooka
  • Bronze Member
  • 276 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:50 PM

Lifeguarding....lol seriously i do it, make 13$ an hour, 40 hours a week to chill in a chair and take smoke breaks.

Plus u get tan and meet maaaaad biddies

• Buy Soap.

• 420blunt
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 572 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:53 PM

i would say fast food. i have worked at mcdonalds and the dollar store. all super easy. even if your doing something "complex" like working the cash register. the only thing i hated was people fucking moving shit around and me having to find where it went and put it back

• Sheet
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 991 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

I worked at Jamba Juice and it was pretty chill. Sure there were some busy times but other than that you just sat around, maybe wiped counters or rinsed out blenders. I like the way it smells in there too. hahaha. Also worked at a Bookstore with I personally loved.

• vapor head

• tonster0161
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:16 PM

telemarketing jobs probably wont drug test you,also entry level jobs at UPS dont drug test but UPS's hiring process takes up to 6 weeks so that may not be a good summer job.

• Snoochie Boochies

• wakemaster17
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:19 PM

I work the front desk at La Quinta. At night, i'm the only one there so I can take smoke breaks whenever the hell I want haha.

• Bobias
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

I worked at Jamba Juice and it was pretty chill. Sure there were some busy times but other than that you just sat around, maybe wiped counters or rinsed out blenders. I like the way it smells in there too. hahaha. Also worked at a Bookstore with I personally loved.

Jamba Juice sucked soo much to work at high. I worked at one of the top 5 busiest jamba juices in the entire nation and had to prepare all of the food for that resturaunt during my shift. I was busy almost my entire shift and it was horrible. Plus all the people i worked with were super conservative religious pot haters so i would have to play it off really well when i went in high a few times. Although i did learn how to deal with really fast paced rush situations fairly well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved