New Glass: First RooR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by slacknsurf420, Jun 1, 2011.

1. You have a fake version of one of my tubes... black label with green sig... you can probably see how our ice pinches are different

[​IMG]

2. ummm hey guys if anyone ever buys a fake roor ill take it! :D like i get its fake and all, but atleast it looks very nice! except for the diffuser, that looks like crap dude hahah

3. Logo or not, its the same thing as your RooR. a better piece of glass than your average pipe. I really don't care, I will let you know when the pipe bursts into a thousand pieces because it didn't match yours

Whatever, I'm out.

4. Fuck it if it's fake. If it hits well, who cares.

5. Just make that your first and last fake roor.

6. proooobably the people who want a real roor. they dont buy it for the function, they buy it for what it is.

7. I just love this forum! Whenever i see a thread with RooR in the title, I immediately think fake, and every time it is! I'll be +1 to the fake side as the pinches don't straddle the joint.

@OP: A real RooR is better than the average water pipe, for sure. But yours, a fake, is not. For future reference I'd stay away from RooR, you're paying for a brand name that has a severe problem with fakers. (i.e. RISKY!)

8. Hits like a dream! Looking past the name, I had a SYN which is comparable in quality, but that was smaller and beaker style. I feel as if the drag is extremely minimal on this bong and airflow is going, cherry some sticky for milky snaps, top off the chamber, shaboom

Here are more photos

Attached Files:

9. Too much water bro, I'm sure it hits hard though

10. Its fake...

I'd be pissed.

11. [​IMG]

12. Haters gonna hate! I thought it was a good price (129) for a good simple bong, and I had to replace the real china that I was using, which was only $35 mind you, but was harsh, cheaply made.

I even clean it up (Iso + Salt), for good, clean hits every time.

Attached Files:

13. Honestly the cheapest fake I've seen tho (money wise)
    ENJOY!

14. i dont think anyone is questioning how it hits i mean its a glass bong. the glass looks pretty thin from that picture but im no glass blower. shame you bought a fake tho :X

15. When 90% of the majority agrees on a subject, it's no longer hating. It's a fact.

16. Was the OP buying it for what it was?

17. idk. i hope it wasnt for the function.

18. Nice pickup. What matters is that you like it. None of your friends will not now the difference between fake and real so your fine. Enjoy!

19. Should of bought an EHLE.