New Glass: First RooR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by slacknsurf420, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Went to a local headshop today, brought home this RooR! $129 plus tax, but it feels real to nice to hold! Hits like a dream :)

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! Good pics.

3. Congrats dude lucky can't find a roor water pipe my way for less than 200 bucks! Lol

4. Fake ice pinches dont straddle the joint and i dont think Roor makes slitted diffusers.

5. i cant tell if there is 3 ice pinches or 4... OP... 3 or 4?

6. ^this

7. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you just purchased a fake Roor.

8. Yeah it wasn't the five people before you that pointed out the imperfections.

Always someone tryna take credit for causing others misery, no shame.

9. #9 slacknsurf420, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    3 ice pinches, so that passes. Overall feels like its worth its weight, so that passes. Given the box, the trademark logos on the slide, stem, tube, I'm going with it entitled as a real live RooR. The signature looks legit too.

The pictures were taken with my thunderbolt, bare in mind the quality is still decent. You can see all the checks for yourself with the identification thread.

10. Except the ice pinces DO NOT STRADDLE the joint.

11. The pinches aren't any closer to the joint that I've seen on any other RooR 18" bongs online. The Logo doesn't cover up the pinches, they are in that space between the joint and the logo! I don't see the problem here! Like I said, it's a hefty piece.

12. ok. this should clear it up.

THIS is real:
    [​IMG]

THIS is the OP's:
    [​IMG]

every legitimate roor will have ice pinches that straddle the roor labe, NOT 1 in the middle of the label.

13. Hes right, Its fake, but as long as it hits good you got a decent bong.

14. The Ice joints are placed just the same on this RooR. RooR has a lot of glass blowers and has made a lot of pipes. This is a simple low end RooR, for all intents and purposes, it is a real bong.

[​IMG]

15. why can't you just accept what people are telling you. its fake get over it

16. Except it's not. I don't wanna be too much of an asshole, but trust us freshness, it's fake. Just accept it.

17. Um those definately straddle the label. Thanks for proving my point. Again.

18. Like I care if it's 'fake' or if it's 'real'. Damn pipe hits nice, have a nice day asswipe :hello:

19. Yawn. I can tell you won't last long, fresh.

Sorry you wasted your cash on a fake~

20. yup, another kid gets raged cause he was proven wrong. Try not to name-call also, its immature and against the rules.