Baby Dick

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 3 penis wine, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Dont trip out and let other people bother you man, Fuck them its you're dick be proud of you're dick lady didnt seem to mind another round. You're probably a hell of chill dude dont let one aspect of you're body bother you so much.

2. Dude, don't cry about it, just accept it :hello: Really.

Maybe its just a Sproggs thing, but I tend to make my "negative" qualities more obvious, to an extent, and make fun of myself. It eliminates ridiculous rumors and I guess in a reverse-psych kinda way it makes you look more confident. Besides, if a chick's not down with my negatives, then she's not going to like me anyways, so I might as well bring it up now when she can just deny you right away, rather than 3-4 months in and have it slowly crumble like a really crusty sock at the bottom of the hamper.

Besides, if its really just a lil over 4, that's really not as small as I was thinking it was. I thought you had like a 2 inch pecker or some shit. You can still work with 4, so just build up stamina and go get 'em tiger :cool:

3. No but seriously though, it' all good in the whole scheme of things. That's the best thing about pot, no matter what shit goes around all you got to do is smoke a blunt and say fuck it.

From what I got out of it is that that chick you were with sounds like you might see her often What you do is if you see her again, convince her to get with you again and give her the most orgasmic eat out ever and make her eat her own words.

Revenge through orgasm...works every time

4. cool story bro

5. [​IMG]

But the first part

6. So first he's completely humiliated, and then he's whacking off to a girl calling him those names. Then he's crying himself to sleep over it.

I see you trollin'

7. First of all, what the fuck? that is fucked up.

Second, copypasta'd

8. #29 Philmeister, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    You can do the little metal ball trick.
    People in prison do that: Cut open your dick, insert a metal ball, let it grow back over and now you can pleasure women better.

Edit: LOL at the picture above: "Look at her little vagina" hahahahahahahaha xD

9. I instantly thought of scary movie when that dude had a baby dick. Shit made me laugh.

10. [​IMG]

I thought this thread was going to be about big clits.. disappointed

11. but on a serious note

12. This is fake. If not, i feel bad man.

13. Hey op, remember to use the TMI Formula. Get back to me with your adjusted size.

14. Op should change his name to "baby dick"

15. Wait so a co-worker sees you looking at pictures of dicks on your computer and this is so normal to them that all they say is "Damn it must suck to be him"?

A lot of this story seems fake to me actually, but if not sorry about your micro-dick bro.

16. Lol the whole jacking it to her calling you names 'twas a little to much...

17. AHahahahahaha.

[​IMG]

18. Poor bastard hahaha wtf was the deal with you beating it to calling you those names?? I felt bad for you until I read that, baby dick hahahaha

19. Op is player