Baby Dick

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 3 penis wine, Jun 1, 2011.

1. A few of years ago I ran into an old high school flame (Michelle)at a local bar. After a few drinks we went to my place and started making out. She took her clothes off first and made her way down to my zipper, she slid my jeans off , then yanked my underwear down to reveal my stiff lil hard on.

She was SHOCKED, she said"OH MY GOD, I remember fucking a guy in high shcool with a really little dick , but I couldn't remember exactly who it i was --IT WAS YOU!!!!DAMN, YOU HAVE A LITTLE DICK!!!!"

I was shocked, embarassed,and utterly humiliated . As she was giggling, she wrapped her hand around my dick and squeezed it as hard as she could ,when she released it --I instantly cummed on her arm.

She started rolling on the floor laughing uncontrollably.I grabbed my underwear and pulled them up quickly. After she got dressed , I made her a drink and begged her not to say a word to anybody. I told Michelle I was sorry for being a "2 second dude" and that I could last longer than that, and to give me another try.

She unzipped my pants and took my semi hard dick out,and started sucking it. My penis was going limp thinking about her earlier comments. She took a gulp of her drink and had pieces of ice in her mouth (i guess thinking that would help me) and started back sucking....but the ice made my dick shrivel up to the size of a grape.
    She could not believe a grown man could have a dick that tiny and shriveled. She dressed and promised to keep it our lil secret. As she was walking out the door she said "Bye my little pussy Dick" and giggled

..........Several months passed since then............I am sitting at the same local bar and and someone whispers "pussy dick" in my ear. When I turn around I am shocked that its the lady behind the bar. She points to the other bar and Michelle was waving and giggling. she asked if I wanted to have a lil fun, so we head to my house.

I WAS VERY DRUNK THAT NIGHT. I was making jokes about my penis. I even told her I had liked being humiliated about my dick size now and showed her some small penis humiliation websites and videos. After she surfed the internet and watched some small penis movies on my computer, She asked if she could measure my weenie and take some pictures so she could remember how little it was.

I let her because I was curious and drunk. Michelle put the tape measure to my rock hard dick and said "a little over 4", then handed me the camera to take the picture for her. I jacked myself off to her calling me "shrimp dick, pussy boy, baby weenie' and names like that.......a week went by and I get a new E-mail at work that sayes "pussy Dick" as the title.....My heart started beating fast---when I open up the Email ---I was shocked to see the photos she took... A co-worker walking by seen it before I could close it out and said "Damn it must suck to be him" and I blurted out "yes it does" before I realized what I said.
    :(

2. Haha im sorry for u. U could maybe get surgery?

3. Holy fucking wow

4. Where's the pics?

5. Is this real? Cuz damn that sucks.

6. [​IMG]

Youwant to know how to get back at her...invite her back to your place...then rape her!!!................................wait, forget that last part.:smoke:

7. the fuck?

8. I came here looking for some advice from my fellow blades.... I feel like a nonentity now

9. I guess you can call that date, a Short-coming?!

YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10. Wow, op. You sound hot.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE]YouTube - ‪Punch line drum‬‏[/ame]

12. #12 RedMagic, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    it sounds like this girl is a complete bitch. Who cares man, sex isn't everything. Fuck it (no pun intended). But I can totally relate to ypu, OP.

My first 'intimate' girlfriend back when I was 13 said I had a tiny dick to all her and my friends in school of all places, so I mean that's always in the back of my mind. I haven't had any complaints since her though, my last girlfriend said she loved the sex though, and I know I made her orgasm a lot (squirters <3) so I don't know really what's going on with me down there. But I'm the same way with stamina most times too. I cum way too fast a lot and now it's all I think about when I do have sex, and I end up doing it again because I'm thinking about it.

I haven't fucked anyone for a few months or so though, so I dunno what it'd be like if I was to do it tonight, either. I know I'm somewhere between 6"-6 1/2" now too because my last girlfriend measured it, so I'm not really worried about that anymore :p

Point is, who gives a fuck about bitches like that. Just try and not stress about it even though it's hard, as I was saying it is with me too lol.

Good luck bro, happy tokin'. :smoke:

EDIT: Jesis, you blades are being immature assholes right now, come on guys this is GrassCity, a great and helpful place for any stoner for anything. Grow up and help the guy or gtfo.

13. good thing you got a BIG sense of humor...................:D
    :wave:

14. Funniest thread ever

15. ...the fuck.

Dude.

Never tell anyone how tiny your john is. Especially the internet.

16. Thanks for the laughs, I fucking LOL'D

17. You have balls dude, for real plus rep haha :hello:

18. #18 MollyLikesGanja, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    <3 exactly.

19. Last time I went to the doctor's.... I can't even write it right now, I might cry myself to sleep again

20. lmao you guys are pathetic.

trolololol