How to yield more than 8 pounds in 6-8 weeks

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by jtran0483, May 31, 2011.

1. Hey there. Is it possible to produce this much in 6-8 weeks. If so, what set up would u need for this n nutes??

2. Yes it is possible...
    If you start with healthy rooted clones and do a SOG..
    Depending on strain, I would say a safe norm is 1/2 - 3/4 zip per clone..

3. Read at list one book about MJ growing....Before you do anything else....

4. $ 8000-10,000 investment for grow room , great genetics , and a natural greenthumb.

5. Well Lets look at this for a second... lets say you have great seeds and genetics, Maybe some White Widow with a 50/50 sativa/indica, so you get the large but yet still fat buds and money isnt an issue here. you will be growing inside, most likely in a decent but not industrial sized room. lets say 10'x10'x8', cut that in half to make it two rooms (that means 2x4s and Black and white poly) for veg and flowering at 5'x5'x8'. so you will be needing at least 2 1000 watt HIDs either both HPS or 1 MH and 1 HPS (heat will be an issue so you will need vented reflectors with at least a 400 CFM inline fan for both as well a circulation fans and carbon coal filters for the smell). You want fast growth and Little maintenance, but also simple and easy to remember. so i would try for Hydro with a lucas formula, all in rumple buckets/DWC (Its a steeper learning curve but you want fast right? also a Ph meter TDS meter and GH nutes with GH PH up/down,9x 5 gallon buckets air stones and air pumps). there are a few other things you will need as well to set up a decent grow room but lets just say you got what you need and are ready too grow. You got 10 regular WW seeds. you sprout them not feeding them for 1 week then using 50% strength nutes you feed them for two more weeks and then change the reservoir your ph is 5.8 your getting good at controlling it and you plants are thriving you top all of them now and clone them to determine sex this takes two more weeks just in time for the other plants to go into the flowering room. huh oh you got 5 males you rip them out and are left with 4 females which you take more clones from, then you move into the flowering room your getting pretty good for a first timer at hydro growing and you feel good everything is going well you go the whole 8-9 weeks with no problem you have been checking the ph everyday refilling the buckets when the water level dropped buds look nice and resinously fat. time to harvest. you dry and cure for total of 7-14 days and your ready for the final weigh in which you got reall lucky with 3 oz a plant 3 * 4 = 12 oz almost a pound of weed damn your really good next grow same thing but all are female 12 plants 3 weeks veg 8 weeks flower 10 days curing 3 oz a plant equals 2.2 pounds Do you get where im going with this this is with absolutely everything perfect well besides the weight thats just what i got from the pot strain guide online thingy as an average but still Its a hard thing to do you would need to go alot bigger then just this to get that much in 8 weeks

6. #6 RO76, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    Seems like many people think that it is all it takes is to drop a seed in to soil and just water it every couple of days.....
    Or better yet, they got nothing, NOTHING, they know nothing! And first thing they do is to germinating bunch of seeds and then asking questions....
    I do not know about rest of you guys but I am tired of @*$@* *@(* (%#*%(&%(&#%& who come up with "How many plants I can grow in my 1x1x1 cardbord box under 12W cfl ,trying to get as much as possible" READ A MOTHERFUCKING BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name Calling is Not Allowed in The City...Please Refrain From doing so in The Future!!! **unoit**

7. Take baby steps bro...there are some incredible growers here in the city that dont yield that much. You need allot of space and money invested to control smell,heat and everything else . judging by your question im guessing you have some sweet dreams of living with cannabis all around you. alls I can say is K.I.S.S....

8. He wants 8lbs in 6-8 weeks..
    Well a 6-8 week time frame does not allow for seed germ or veg..
    That's straight flowering time...

It can be done with the proper setup and again, a SHIT LOAD of well rooted, healthy clones using a SOG method..

But sounds like he does not have the knowledge to pull anything like that off...

9. Dude, you're terrible at math. If you cut a 10x10 room in half, it would be 5x10.

10. OK ok what i am about to tell you is a trade secret that every one here in the city will deny that they know till there dying day it actually took me a couple years to figure it out my self and i still have never got it to work for me i just don't have what it takes... Either way here it is... there is a legend among us city dwellers that some have heard talk of a man that can grow any amount of weed in almost any amount of space using a very simple system This man has even accomplished growing 15 pounds in 80 days no one has seen his face only heard his voice as he teaches those lost souls that have not found the city how to grow. some say he is a long lost descendant of johnny pineappleweed. he even has a strange name himself but the point is it can be done if you could only find this man and heed his call..

11. WOW...
    I wish that I could grow weed as good as yours...
    Cause you got some good shit man and must have just burned one!! :poke:

12. #12 Joshua50187, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    Nah I just took My pills... But it does have some crazy ass side effects

13. Thanks for the info. Reason asked, i had a person tell me they have the set up which produced thst. Just wanted alot of input

14. Seriously!!!! They bought the same System? Why? I can Make that System For way Cheaper... WHo would spend 1500 dollars for 3 Aqua mist systems when all you have to do is buy...

1 great water pump
    20 feet of PVC and connectors
    Black Plastic Tub at any Hydro shop
    Styrofoam
    Net Pots
    Rockwool cubes
    360 sprayers

and all your really getting is a DWC system with aeroponic spayers in it

if you look in the video you see he is running the aeroponics with air stones and the nutrients in the same tub last time i checked that was DWC with less water in it

15. #15 TBM, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    Sounds like this person is padding their numbers. Since you don't know specifics on their grow, they are more than likely telling tall tales. I would be skeptical of anything they say. I know lots of people who talk big, yet when asked specifics clam up because they didn't think that far into their little fairy tale. Not saying it isn't possible, but it sounds bs to me. They must have found the holy grail in strains to pull those numbers in 6 weeks. The fact he says 6-8 weeks makes me uneasy. Thats a big window, and not many strains finish in 6 weeks.

16. #16 shawnfierro, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My wife thinks your my long lost brother!

17. I got 7 from my last run and would have done 8-9 if the PK didn't suffer due to my not pruning sufficiently (too much larf). Here are some shots from my room 2 rounds ago. I got 6 from this one due to the Super Lemon Haze being too sensitive to nutes. http://www.maginei.com/photos/20110114/

These are all pretty low to moderate yielders, so this room can produce big with the right strain. %^)