my first grow, looking good?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by arends609, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Hy Guys,
    This is my outdoor grow.
    2 ice
    2 skunk red hair
    2 colombian skunk
    2 ghandi

2. sorry bout that guys

3. wow looking good, thats plenty of bud for your first grow. ;)

4. Leaves look a little pale, and your plants look a little spindly. How long have they been vegging? Do they get any type of breeze back there?

5. Hi guys, thanks for the comments,
    Yes they get plenty of breeze and they have been vegging for about 2 months now.
    The problem is they only get about 4 hours of DIRECT sunlight but get some what light the rest of the hours. would this give atleast some bud?

6. Why do they only get 4 hours? As the day goes on and your plants are still short boost them up by putting them up on something to catch as much light as possible. OR take them indoor under lights for the rest of the 12.

7. Hi Woodsmantoker,
    Well the area that they are in is the only area I can keep them,
    There is no possible way of getting more direct sunlight because of a verry tall yard.
    With this problem, how much bud can I expect from each plant?

8. 4 hours of sunlight will diminish your yiled greatly! if you want to harvest something worthwhile you need to get your plants more sun. Expect minimal amount of bud if conditions are not chnaged, im talkin grams.

9. which one is the red hair, i got 10 seeds months ago but i cant usem for a while due to legal issues. lemme kno how it goes tho. GL

10. They are not getting only 4 hours of sunlight, they are getting only 4 hours of DIRECT sunlight, will this still be a big problem? as in very litlle yield?
    and the skunk red hair i will post a pic right now, its only 3 weeks old tho.

11. Damn that would stink, all those huge plants and only grams?:mad:

12. yeah that would suck ass!
    but, they already started forming bud sites, I'm just worried about how thick and big they're gonna get.
    Anyone?

13. Anyone ever had a problem when growing outdoors and not getting direct sunlight all day?
    how did it go? how many grams? ect.

14. i had the same problem as you with one plant last year... i chased the light a little more prolly got 8 hrs of sunlight. They budded out decently but nothing like my plants out in the woods getting nice amounts of light!