Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you think my dad smokes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i enjoy weed, May 29, 2011.

1. well one day i accidentally locked my basement and lost the key (i didnt smoke anything down there) and it apparently smelt like weed (maybe it was my dad trying to blame me :eek:) and i saw my dad's lighter and i know he doesnt smoke cigs (but he dips). He uses eye drops somewhat frequently - and i found the lighter in the basement almost empty yesterday (it was full a few weeks ago). then yesterday - the same day i saw the lighter in the basement i saw my dad with real red eyes.. maybe im just over thinking this a shit ton but.. yeah

2. dude...i think he is toking :D i mean it could be a number of things but who knows man, it couldn't hurt to just ask him about it quietly

3. my dad tokes too lol. If he ever catches you smoking just be like so what you smoke. thats what i did and he left me alone :bongin:

4. Smokes dick

5. lmao assumptions never lead anywhere, unless you find incriminating evidence such as a bong or maybe a text message from his local dealer :D

Hahahaha watch your dad just have perfect reasons for all the things you listed up there ^

6. son, i was smoking crack cocaine in the basement. My eyes are red simply due to eye strain, but man im high as fuck son. btw while i was smoking crack cocaine a skunk came into the basement and tried to piss on me but it missed so its all good

7. Don't be coy....ASK HIM, ........it may be one of those moments that draws you both closer together, You may not have to "light up" together, but it may open a door to insight on your fathers hidden personality (a bonding moment)

8. smoke a bitch load of weed inside when he's the only one home lol

9. Just leave a little Nug by the lighter and if you come back and its gone you know

10. he run's up stairs to your room shortly after hearing "OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THIS A SMALL PIECE OF MARIJUANA!?!?!"

11. #11 daxdroxkilla575, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Just be like its moms

12. Well, based on the fact that I have known your dad now for over 12 years,
    yes he does smoke.

13. Don't ask.
    Just chill and if you happen to come across a bong or a pipe or papers or something one day then do whatever you want with that information lol

I think parents and weed shouldn't be mixed lol...

14. he's probably a GC mod

15. LOL this would have been the greatest thread ever if his dad was someone like oldskool, but he has a daughter.

16. doing drugs with parents, is just wrong.

So don't even ask him haha.

17. my dad used to smoke weed. im sure if he ever caught me he would just take a hit and leave me on my way. ask your dad what he think about legalization or decriminalization.