Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wow. might have to quit blazing.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, May 28, 2011.

1. So, yesterday, i get called to guidance and my guidance counseler asks me if i smoke weed. I told her that i do not and people think i do because i hang out with people who do it and that i hang out in places where people go to smoke. I really do not know who would have ratted me out. Me and my best friend who is also my smoking partner got called down. Alot of people have found out some how. Atleast half of my school blazes, but somehow, i get caught. They called my mom and i told her the same thing as my guidance counseler. She said that she doesent think marijuana is the worst thing in the world but she doesent want people thinking that her son is a pothead. My friends mom who also got caught said the same thing but she is thinking about drug testing him because shes not sure if hes lying or not. Should I continue to smoke? i really want to. I think i would just keep it on the downlow and just smoke with my other friend in his house and not tell anyone at all. My guidance counseler was a complete bitch about it too.

2. as long as you can keep it hidden, they have no evidence to charge you with anything.

3. I remember my first beer....

Do what your mama tells you

and clean your room........

4. fuck them. keep on tokin up the herb. :smoke:

5. Also, would the counselers tell my teachers? cuz then it would be really weird going to class daily. Whatever. Ill just keep it really hidden and not tell anyone.

6. to me it sounds like you don't technically have to quit. You seem to be living a life where it hasn't affected anything since your mom had no clue till school called home on false assumptions. Just be smart and your fine! :)

EDit: oh and clean your room :)

7. what do u mean clean my room?

8. You gotta live up to your name bro. Keep smokin and become a rapper.

9. um hes saying you need me be an adult to use the site 18+ not 16.

10. As long as you don't blaze before school (I know it's a challenge not to, but you know you shouldn't) or have any on you in school, then I say keep your grades up and smoke some weed son. :smoke:

11. well in retrospect you still live with your parents and if a problem presents itself regarding your parents and weed, don't choose weed. oh and clean your room :)

12. Keep it secret, keep it safe.

13. I ran through the same trouble in high school. I got caught several times by my parents and almost by the school. First time I was caught by my parents it was just something I was "trying one time" and "I'll never do it again." Second time was a different story, I had to get drug tested bimonthly for 6 months. As far as your parents go, just don't be dumb. Hide your weed in a good spot and keep gum and eye drops at all times when your smoking.

As for the school, fuck 'em. Going to school high was enjoyable, and actually made me slightly more engaged in my school work (my high school was a joke academically). I got called down to the principal's office for looking/smelling high. I didn't actually have any of the those symptoms, but I was high. One of my teachers knew I was a pothead and just didn't like me in general. I went and talked to the principal and just chilled and told him that she made a mistake.

14. for one thing, you don't need to talk to your guidance counselor. unless you smoking or having weed pertained to being at school with it too, i probably wouldn't have said a word to her. just because she calls you in there doesn't mean what you do outside of school is any of her business. as far as people knowing that you smoke and ratting you out, you just have to watch your back. if you don't want your parents finding out or other peoples parents or kids at school, pay attention to who is around when you say things about smoking or are smoking. you can't trust anyone.

also, your counselor shouldn't tell any of the teachers. when i was in school, there was a confidentiality thing with our guidance counselor. however, my counselor was a bitch and never followed it so it could be the same case with yours.

keep smoking if you want to but be smart about it. after this happened, not only are your parents going to pay more attention to what you're doing and how you're acting but those at school will too. it sucks but it's just the way it is.

15. Yeah bro stay under that radar. Dont blaze when its sketch cause if you DO get caught your smoking will be halted

16. If it were I, I would not smoke. Try and get clean. If they try and drug test you, it will show up in miniscule amounts. You could then say ok "I only tried it once" and then your case would check out. Better to be safe than sorry on these things. Cannabis is still illegal and its still stigmatized in many parts of the country.

17. Aren't most guidance counselor's already pot heads?

18. Quit being a pussy. You're what like 15-16? Chill out and ash one bruh.

But while we're on this subject, does anyone else find it fucked up that parents compromise their children's interests for their "rep" as a parent? Like "Oh I'm fine with pot but....what would I look like to the other parents letting him smoke like that?" It's like wtf get some self-confidence and grow a pair. Fuck the other parents and fuck your rep. You go to work you make your money and you support your family like a good parent should. Who the fuck are they telling you what your kid can and can't do?

19. What the fuck, they can't call you down, ask if you smoke, then call your parents just from something they heard?