Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicago Marijuana Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by piece847, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In my experience, mids are what you get when you purchase "weed" from a "dealer." Dank is what you get when you ask around for some quality, sticky herb. Also, I seem to get danker weed from regular friends, not people who are looking to make a quick 20-50 bucks off me. I leave those dudes in the mids department.

Prices in North Chicago Burbs

$10- standard dime of mids/reggies, not usually gonna be much more than two grams. If you have a "dank dime" it will mostly likely be one of those gay ass 0.5 gram sacks.

$20 Dub, obviously. A gram of dank or an eighth of mids, approximately
    $25-$35- An eighth from a white guy or a quarter from a black guy (no lie)

$50-$60 Half of mids, eighth of dank

$100- oz. of seeds and stems with about a dozen nice sized bricked brown nugs in there too. You're not getting much quality here, but you could still roll like twenty solid blunts.

$120- oz. for the regular, relatively seedy brownish buds. Pretty bricky.

$150- oz. The weed should be getting brighter and have a detectable amount of crystals. Sparkly orange hairs and fewer seeds are good indicators that the pot is better than the average junk around town. But still, don't expect wild and crazy colors or insane amounts of crystals.

$200-$250- oz. it almost seems like this price point is for suckers, as the weed usually falls into the KB category, not unlike the pot going for fifty or even a hundred dollars less.

$300- oz. I've never seen a three hundred dollar ounce of pot that didn't fucking rock. I know it's easy to pay another hundred bucks for an even danker ounce, but I refuse to pay that much.

2. Hmmm.... mostly low post counts, especially OP, being his first post. I wouldn't trust this thread for anything.

3. ^^^ Dude you have a tenth of my post count STFU and GTFO.

4. so...it seems your mad?:hello:

5. Yeah I'm mad bro REAL mad! Watch your back motherfucker! :devious:

6. Chicago South Side 312
    1 gram: $20
    Eighth: $60
    Quarter: $120
    Half Ounce: $240
    Ounce: $300-450
    For some its cheaper it depends on a couple reasons but that's just what I do.

7. this depends on so many things like
    -quality of bud
    -dealer's prices
    -relationship with dealer
    -area in chicago

since you're on the east coast like me the general rundown is grams 20, eighths 50-60, quarters 90-110, halfs 160-210, oz's 330 range. of course this is all for danker shit

8. #28 RN708, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    This is kind of an old topic but i usually do my weed 20 for a g, 50-60 for an 1/8, 90-100 for a 1/4, 150-190 for a half, and between 280-320 for an ounce. These prices are for high quality though, and I am in Lincoln Park.

9. since its already been uselessly bumped
    you guys have some bad prices

1g = 20
    1/8th = 40-55
    Q = 80-100
    Half O = 150-170
    O = 240-260

these Are dank sacks too. smelly, crystally, well cured etc

10. I've done 220/o

11. March 2017

Prices haven't changed too much.
    Granted some of the dudes in/around my area only sell pretty decent stuff. Nothing hella high quality, but it ain't shit either.
    G: $20
    1/8: $45
    Quad: $70
    Oz: $250ish

Give or take.*

* Prices are approximate.

12. Depending on how close to chicago your are for reg you can get
    1g for 10
    1/2 for 50
    O for 100
    Its usually shitty though. Sorry for those prices i never messed with anything under a half ounce back in the day lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.