Milwaukee 8988 + Heatgun Glass Bowl Advice Appreciated.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by adad2222, May 26, 2011.

1. So Im really stuck deciding which vape I wanna get. I made a rooky impulse purchase at a headshop and got the deluxe daddy vaporizer my first time which broke after 5-6 months. Since then I got the vaporgenie which is good but uses too much butane lights. I wanted to get the Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 Off amazon for 180 but after i contacted arizer they told me that their not an authorized dealer so if it brakes I have no warranty. Now ive found a good deal on a well known heatgun, and I can pickup a glass bowl for it at my headshop. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-8988-20-Variable-Temperature-Heat/dp/B00005Q7B0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1306442585&sr=8-3-spell.]Amazon.com: Milwaukee 8988-20 Variable Temperature Heat Gun: Home Improvement[/ame]

Does Anyone have experience with this heatgun and/or vapor bonging with them. Is it worth it to get this kind of setup with consistent good vaping and a nice light-dark brown abv. Or is it just gonnna blast the herb with heat and fry it( which is exactly what my vaporgenie does when i use a torch lighter). Or am I just overthinking everything and stop trying to save money all the time and spend some cash on a SSV/ Arizer.
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-8988-20-Variable-Temperature-Heat/dp/B00005Q7B0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1306442585&sr=8-3-spell"] [/ame]

2. Yeahhhh vape threads so funnn

3. All that's gonna do is burn your herb. Just buy a normal vape or quit trippin and buy a lighter.

4. How about a hakko or herb iron with the vaporgenie, instead of sucking flame maybe i could use the heat from the hakko to vape it.

5. well it does say you can control the temp in 10 degree increments in F. Meaning you could just set it to a temp at or a bit above the general vaping temp and achieve something similar....... and it wouldnt burn the herb as said above unless it hits combustion temp lol and if you have 10 degree control, you can easily avoid that temp by a few 100 degrees and just vape

6. #6 adad2222, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    yeah i have a feeling it will work great espcially with a glass bowl like this that i know i can get at a headshop Universal 9mm Vaporizer Bowl

and as far as they other guys post on burning, yeah i think hes unaware how accurate these guns can be , your not paying all that money for nothing. Look what this guy achieves with one [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMoYEEGCMyc]YouTube - ‪Watch This Before Spending $500 on a Volcano Vaporizer‬‏[/ame]

He shows you a quick glimpse of the bowl after and looks like completely non burnt fully vaped weed in one thick hit! Which is really what am after aha

7. lmfao milwaukee tools used to smoke weed......my grandpa must be one hardcore pothead.

8. Chances of your grandpa used the heatgun to vaporize his weed are low, but hey you never know :smoke:

9. I just don't see the point. God, its weed. You put it in a pipe and you smoke it. Stop trying to make it complicated

10. STFU AND GTFO, plx~

11. Lol why cuz I'm right?

12. #12 SIRSOG, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Your not right, you just don't like the idea of something becoming more complicated that your usual, that's cool, guess what, you aren't everyone, and in todays world, new ways to do shit are always popping up, most make way less sense than this anyway, I really don't see why you care how people consume cannabis.....

13. Vaporizering gets you pure cannabinoid vapor from your product, smoking gives a mix of cannabinoids and undesirables such as tar, carbon monoxide, benzene etc. Vaporizing is also the most efficient ways to use your weed because it gets all the thc from your weed without combustion byproducts that we all know exist when you smoke anything. nuff said?

14. Why would you want something more complicated? See, you make no sense. The goal should be simplification. And btw, I own a vaporizer, and yeah it works great. Also, your a dumbass. Your attacking me for voicing my opinion. Way to go, hitler :p

15. Ok, first, if you think its too complicated to hold a heat gun up to a bowl, i think you need to stop questioning complicated tasks.... second, I'm a mod consider what you say and who you say it to when using a forum.... because if you keep that up, you wont be comin back

Also, calling me hitler? REALLY????? Way to use caveman arguments man.... good job people have only been using that one since 1947

16. Lol. Sorry, didn't realise gc was ran like Nazi Germany. I was under the opinion that we could voice our opinion here.

17. You can voice your opinion, however you have to follow the rules, name calling/disrespect are against the rules. However, being jewish/black/a gypsie are not, so this is HARDLY like nazi germany, grow up a bit

18. #18 adad2222, May 27, 2011
    Nothing is complicated you just plug in your heat gun... wait for it to warm up just like your vaporizer and point it at your weed. Actually I think this is less complicated and better then even getting a whip vape and attaching it to your bong because your getting a direct instant inhalation of all the vapor instead of it traveling threw long ass hoses first , and the hoses of whip vapes start to fucking stink if you don't clean them. Now before you start calling people dumbass's and saying people are attacking you for voicing your opinion, you should just leave because now youve proved that your opinion is useless after youve insulted a mod and excused him of being hitler!! Good Job!:hello:

19. #19 Puffer6, May 27, 2011
    amateur comment..... its called vaping dude.

20. no hes not a dumbass he's a mj connoisseur and appreciates the finer things in life.

there is always more than 1 way to skin a cat...trust me ive skinned quite a few.:eek: