Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

AutoFlower Nutrients? NEED HELP

• Please log in to reply

wrekstar

wrekstar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 196 posts
Hey so i've research over the site but all i can find is nutrients from fox farm and other expensive brands, I went to my local shop and found brand value nutrients at NPK 6-6-6 and 5-5-5, anyone got a guide or info on autoflower nutrients?

Also i live in the UK and wondering if anyone lives here also to give me nutrient advice on local home stores and garden centres such as ' BNQ or HOMEBASE '

what should i start my plant off with?
and when should i do it and how much?

I have used the search bar but i cant find results which compare to mine, please help : )

gho0ost

gho0ost

phD in THC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 678 posts
dont feed it for the first 3 or 4 weeks. the soil will take care of that. you should start with the fox farm trio of nutes.

reefoid

reefoid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I live in the UK and am growing autos as well. I looked around B&Q, Homebase and Wilkos but unfortunately couldn't find anything suitable in any of them I'm afraid. I ended up ordering Ionic Grow and Bloom online, they were about £7 each.

Be careful with the doseage though, my auto ak47's don't like anything higher then 1/4 dose. Ionic says add 7ml per litre of water, I just add 1.5ml.

wrekstar

wrekstar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 196 posts
How were your grows with that nutrient?
im sure they must have things in them shops e.g plant food

reefoid

reefoid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I'm still on my first grow, 4 weeks to go, so I'll let you know then:p

You could always do what I did. I went in to each shop with a pen & paper, went through their nutes and wrote down the N-P-K values for each one (most of them have them on the label somewhere), then go home and study them to see which is best. I did get some funny looks mind you.

There were a couple in Homebase that looked like they might be OK, I think they were the tomato plant feed ones. However, as it was my first grow I really didn't want to balls it all up using the wrong stuff so went with the Ionic ones instead.

Is it a cost issue for you, or don't you want to order online?

What area are you in? I'm in South Essex and there's a hydro shop near me that I've found sells the Ionic stuff. Like I say, its £7 for 1 litre of each for the Ionic, and at 1.5 ml per feed its going to last me for years!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users