Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sleepy strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, May 26, 2011.

1. I know that shops will tell patients which types of marijuana strains they should consider for helping them sleep. I was wonder can anybody tell me which these may be? I have had trouble sleeping for years now, and weed does help a little bit.. But it doesn't knock me out. Nothing does. I'm thinking maybe though I've just not tried the right strains? Any suggestions or advice?

2. Heavy indicas, there's a million threads about this already mate :)

3. Is there? Sorry.

Recently had teeth extracted and the meds have me groggy. I'm tired, but I still just can't sleep so things easily skip my mind. A mod can delete this if they want

So it's pretty much just indicas? Are there no specific strains that do the job best?

4. Most if not all the afghan or northern lights,
    Couchlock or og Kush
    Ak-47

5. Anything. They all cause relaxation and at least mild sedation. But obviously anything with a higher CBD:THC ratio will be the most effective for you.

6. Just toke up some indica and you'll be out.

7. as everyone else has said a heavy indica is what youre looking for, personally i would suggest trying to get purple og kush one hit of that will make you pass out