Q about my first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chronicmanRPB, Feb 16, 2006.

1. I picked up a bag of miracle grow potting soil and like 3 pots and im germinating 4 reg seeds 1 will prolly mess up and im gonna grow emm in my back yard but was wondering if i should start emm of in a little cup or in the big pot also if i need too add anything to the soil nutes etc..this is gonna be my first o fficial grow soo i wanna learn the right wayand try and get some of the goodies? Any expierenced outdoor growers plz any input would help.

2. use search button , tons of guides

3. Try this link:

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=27092

Always check the "stickies" in any forum you go into. They are the first group of threads you see at the top of the page.They are there because they have good information. Use them wisely and you will have a succesful grow.

You may also want to read through some of the grow journals. They have some great practical information in them.

Once you have done that, post a thread about some specific questions you have. People will be much more responsive if you are trying to get specific about your questions, rather than just casting a wide net.

Good luck!

4. dont...use...miracle....grow.... it'll burn ur seedlings. why does everyone on this site use this stuff? over on overgrow we boycotted this so called "soil"

5. I may be a bit late but i think you should use some pearlite and regular soil in big pots use ferts later during flowering. the less transports you do the better for you end product.

6. this statement is not true. Not only is miracle grow a good soil to start your seedling but the experienced growers on overgrow argued the same and were baffled by why the culti community continues to discriminate against it. (wish it was still up so i can prove it).:(

7. I use it to start my seedlings and it works like a charm.

I just keep it simple by mixing 50/50 miracle grow and perlite.