Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your ONE favorite thing to do while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JJmatix, May 25, 2011.

1. It has to be only one action. You cant say "watch TV," you have to narrow it down. you have to name the specific show

my favorite thing to do high is eat salt and vinegar chips

2. beat it like it owes me money

3. I love to get blazed as fuck, bust a nut, and pass out.

Tonight I had the craziest experience though... I go on some submit your own boobs thing on tumblr, just looking at bitches, and I find one of my girlfriend's hot ass friends on there in a shirt with her boobs half out and everything, it was a crazy and unexpected find. :eek:

Moral of the story: tumblr is awesome.

4. Spank the skin pistol

5. Really like to scare my friends when we are trippin,

Once we bought this Big 3d picture of cats (those 3d images where u move your head and it changes) A friend thought that there were hundreds of kittens attacking him, and when i dropped it on the floor it looked like a portal to kitty dimension so we tried to jump in it.....

6. Does literally everyone here whack off when high all the time?

7. Listen to Neil Young or Jimi Hendrix, Bitches.

8. Yes.

:eek:

9. u gay dawg?

10. He enjoys the company of men. Zzzzzap!

11. Music by far.

you have the same taste as me, the other night i listend to the album harvest like 50 times.

12. Either watching two and a half men (it always seems to be fucking on when I'm high)

Or watching the heat game

13. Listen to Metal and then jack off then fall asleep

14. Music. Prolly jimi or electric wizard

15. Play wow if I'm home if not then family guy!!

16. Jack off in the shower :D

17. hands down milk and cookies

18. Make a pb an j samich and go for a walk by a stream near my house

19. Toke until I could barely breath,listen to some arabic music,bust a nut,eat anything,watch a little t.v,and pass out.