Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How much does a good vaporiser cost

• Please log in to reply

Xavier shifty

Xavier shifty

mcl whoop whoop

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
I want a vaporiser do bad cuz I used to have a bowl but dropped it in a lake and now I have to use the homemade tinfoil pipes uz I suck at rolliin joints

StoneBuddha

StoneBuddha

Indo Mechanic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,879 posts
I've heard Magic Flight Launch Box vapes are pretty good and I think they are cheap. But if you suck at rolling j's you could always get a j-roller.

Xavier shifty

Xavier shifty

mcl whoop whoop

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Gotta check tht out

F. Fontaine

F. Fontaine

Blessed by the Gods

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,188 posts
If you have the money, buy one of 7th floor's products. They're Da Buddha and Silver Surfer. They're really good vapes.

Check out Vaporizer: Volcano Vaporizers, Vaporizers, Vaporizer Parts, Portable Vaporizers

They'll give you an idea of some vaporizers.

shadowtrap

shadowtrap

floating astray

• Registered Upgraded
  • 141 posts
I have a purple days and I would totally recommend that. $180, probably a 6 week wait to get it though, but it is for sure worth it. If you want a little cheaper one without the wait i've heard the myrtlezap is supposedly nearly the same.
best purchase ever

PostPavilion

PostPavilion

PLUR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,513 posts
Go for the MFLB Magic-Flight.com - Official Home of the Launch Box Vaporizer | Portable Vaporizers | Herbal Vaporizers | Medical Vaporizers | Fastest Vaporizers | Vaporizer | Vaporization | Vaporizers Review | Best Vaporizer | Quit Smoking | How to Vapor | Electroni

It's the best vape for $100.

slamsomethc

slamsomethc

INTO YOUR DICK VEINS!!!!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 961 posts
first, what's considered "good" can mean a lot of things.

for concentrates, a GOOD vaporizing tool is the eclipse H2O. ~$60

good vapes can run from $100-500. i don't think one needs to go over $300 (the silver surfer costs $250 new most places).

for the lowest price for a "standard" vape, i would go with the MFLB as well. the eagle bill/vaporgenie pieces as well as other that use a flame to heat glass aren't ideal for anything other than hash oil, and ok for hash/kief, sub par for weed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users