• 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • mcl whoop whoop

• PipPipPip
  • Xavier shifty
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:38 AM

I want a vaporiser do bad cuz I used to have a bowl but dropped it in a lake and now I have to use the homemade tinfoil pipes uz I suck at rolliin joints
Replies (6)

• Indo Mechanic

• StoneBuddha
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:41 AM

I've heard Magic Flight Launch Box vapes are pretty good and I think they are cheap. But if you suck at rolling j's you could always get a j-roller.

• mcl whoop whoop

• PipPipPip
  • Xavier shifty
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:50 AM

Gotta check tht out

• Blessed by the Gods

• F. Fontaine
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:05 AM

If you have the money, buy one of 7th floor's products. They're Da Buddha and Silver Surfer. They're really good vapes.

Check out Vaporizer: Volcano Vaporizers, Vaporizers, Vaporizer Parts, Portable Vaporizers

They'll give you an idea of some vaporizers.

• floating astray

• shadowtrap
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:11 AM

I have a purple days and I would totally recommend that. $180, probably a 6 week wait to get it though, but it is for sure worth it. If you want a little cheaper one without the wait i've heard the myrtlezap is supposedly nearly the same.
best purchase ever

• PLUR

• PostPavilion
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:12 AM

Go for the MFLB Magic-Flight.com - Official Home of the Launch Box Vaporizer | Portable Vaporizers | Herbal Vaporizers | Medical Vaporizers | Fastest Vaporizers | Vaporizer | Vaporization | Vaporizers Review | Best Vaporizer | Quit Smoking | How to Vapor | Electroni

It's the best vape for $100.

• Guest_deletemenowplz_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:20 AM

first, what's considered "good" can mean a lot of things.

for concentrates, a GOOD vaporizing tool is the eclipse H2O. ~$60

good vapes can run from $100-500. i don't think one needs to go over $300 (the silver surfer costs $250 new most places).

for the lowest price for a "standard" vape, i would go with the MFLB as well. the eagle bill/vaporgenie pieces as well as other that use a flame to heat glass aren't ideal for anything other than hash oil, and ok for hash/kief, sub par for weed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users