OFFICIAL marijuana paranoia stories thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dwsk84girl, May 24, 2011.

1. tell me what you did when you experienced paranoia while being high, preferably funny.:smoke:

2. conspiracy theories... thought my friends where plotting against me and that i was alone in this world i felt like my trust was betrayed and everything i thought was real wasnt. but anywayz i was also taking some other shit

3. back when i first started it was prom night and me and a few friends were heading to an after party. we stopped along the way on the edge of this over grown wooded area fairly near the road (stupid mistake) and proceeded to get very very stoned off a tasty bong. suddenly we see a police car come past and pull in to the road adjacent to us. stupidly we all sketch out and split up in to the woods. i got as far in as i could go and my heart was pumping like fuck as i had convinced myself in my high state that i was being pursued. i dropped to the floor and properly crawled through the under growth commando style. i thought i was in a fucking film haha. after what felt like twenty minutes i bolted outta the woods and my friends were nowhere to be seen, nor were the police. i gave my mate a ring - turned out i'd been in the woods for about an hour and a half and everyone had gone to the party, which had finished now. turned out the police hadn't even stopped, they were just turning around. i was so confused and somehow still stoned off my face, so just walked home at three in the morning taking in the euphoric city lights in the distance... Damn i miss being a noob haha

4. sometimes i feel like im living in the truman show and im truman. i always give the finger to the sky when im alone and think about that... just in case.

5. Dude just yesterday I was driving my car stoned outta my mind when I realized this guy was on my ass I figured it was just a douche ya know? Well fast forward about 10 minutes and I realize this guy is still behind me. My buddy and I, start freaking out thinking that the 5-0 is on our tail. We pass my buddies house and take the next right only to realize that fuckin car wasn't tailing us hahaha.

6. #7 Chief Smokalottapiff, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    Ahhh man this brings back memories. Flash back to my first 4/20. Me and my friends were smoking a homemade bong in a large sewer tunnel at a local park (we were 13). It's pretty dark out and we're just about done our bag when we hear police sirens. Naturally, being stoned and 13, we think they are coming for us. Lol. Just the thought of thinking that makes me laugh now.

So anyway, we leave the bong in the tunnel and bolt out of it down the street. The cop that had his sirens on was speeding down the street perpandicular to us, and we thought he was going to turn onto the street we were on, so we run into the woods. Only I'm the last one to realize the cop just sped past and spend a couple seconds hiding behind some dudes garage. Afterwards we went to wawa (keep in mind its about 10:30 pm) and get nothing other than large coffees. All three of us, large coffees. And I think I got a couple tins of shredded beef jerky. Lol. If that doesn't explain how high we were at the time, then I'll never be able to explain it. The whole night was just a stonedy blur.

I miss being a beginner. Now I couldn't get that high even if I took a half gram rip of ten different kinds of dank topped with hash and kief.

7. In 10th grade, me and 2 other friends ditched school to go smoke in an abandoned pad close by. When our session was done it was lunchtime so we went back. From a distance we could see a cop car at school. We semi freaked and ducked n crawled toward school (we were in the middle of the street ha). When we closer, it was just a mural of our school name....and one of my friends booked it cuz he thought he heard another cop, but it was the street sweepers haha. We still clown on him.....

8. Last summer me and 2 of my buddies were sparkin up my pipe on his backyard porch and i heard the backdoor open. Assuming it was his mom i grabbed the pipe from my friends mouth as he was hitting it and threw it into the yard along with the weed and lighter all in separate directions. Turned out to be his sister who had brought her friends over to get drunk. Spent an hour looking for the bag of weed with a flashlight because it was like 2am

9. Me and a close mate of mine had a fight recently and I was fully convinced that he was coming to kill me with an assault rifle. I was looking into my forest out back and kept seeing him running through the trees!

10. So back when I was in high school in my junior year,I began to smoke weed for the first time. It was the beginning of the school year around October of 2012 and I was on the Track team.One of the team members on the team I was cool with and we began to hang out, Well he asked me if I smoked weed and me being 16 years old,VERY SHY, and not having that many friends I agreed and said "sure what the heck". So one day me and him decided to go to a park by the high school and he asked for 5 dollars and i gave it to him. So his dealer shows up and he gives him the money then he started rolling up the dutch and he asked me if i was nervous since it was my first time smoking i said just a little bit.He said the rule to smoking is to "puff,puff,pass". So when he gave me the dutch i took way TOO BIG HITS and after we got done i didnt feel anything just slight giggly but not high. The second time we smoked again and skipped track practice. We went to the same park and began smoking knowing this is my second time and the first time i didn't get high. So when it was my turn to smoke i took TOO MANY HITS.Soafter we got done he decided to walk home leaving me by myself and it was so dark outside i started to feel funny and i started to panic. I tried to call him he didn't answer. i wasnt used to the feeling and i called my sister and she smokes.She tried to calm me down to make sure i dont do anything stupid. It didn't work so i ended up walking back to school grounds and asked this old man to drop me off at a store by my house. So she was upset but i laugh about it today. I still smoke weed ,i just KNOW MY LIMIT and MODERATION.[​IMG]

11. Damn bro that's intense !

12. #13 Austin1289, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    I was twisted one night walking around my friends neighborhood with 4 other people. I had wayyy too much to drink and smoked a shit ton on top of that. I saw headlights coming in the distance so I immediately yelled "COPS!" and bolted towards the woods. I tried jumping over a guardrail and ending up smashing my knee and tumbled 30 feet down a 60 degree inclined hill. I ended up in a big batch of prickers and my buddy helped me out. Ended up with a throbbing-bruised knee, poison ivy(the following day), and multiple cuts/scrapes. The car wasn't even a cop, it was just some randoms driving by. That same night about 1 hour later my other friends drove to that neighborhood to chill with us all and a guy came outta his house and said the cops were on their way because we would not stop being loud(even though we were just walking around the neighborhood minding our own business). I turned around and immediately bolted back to my friends house and the people in the car sped off. Was a pretty good night besides my injuries, I was so twisted.