Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

When does VEG start?

• Please log in to reply

Jesstany

Jesstany

• Registered Upgraded
  • 353 posts
So I have 4 (god willing) girls going. they are about 2 inches tall now. they have the round leaves still on and the first set of ridged leaves out. Is this the start of vegging or am i still in the seedling stage?

Similar Topics: When does VEG start?     x

whiteb0inewb

whiteb0inewb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 769 posts
I thought veg started when there first set of leaves opened to receive light, usually on the day or day after they sprout

CrossGore

CrossGore

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
Vegging is the beginning stage of the plants life. Basically if its not flowering (budding), its vegging!
It will veg until the light cycle is 12/12

evilhoodlem

evilhoodlem

Medical Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,380 posts
veg happened around 10-14 days after it sprouts till you flip the lights. Normally i dont consider my girls vegging until they get their 3 set of leaves.

toastybiz

toastybiz

keep it green

• Old School
  • 14,213 posts
There really isn't an official separate stage for seedlings, some consider it separate but it's really the early part of vegging. Basically as soon as the seedling pops through the soil you're vegging.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users