Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uk weed prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rob11, May 23, 2011.

1. Jesus titty fucking Christ. I thought I was getting ripped at £65 for 7.5 but 25 for 1.8 is financial molestation.

2. tell me about it man

3. On another note, what's it like in bristol? Got a dude who makes a run up there once a month and I have a hard time believing its cheaper enough to justify the fuel there and back.

4. He might know someone who grows there or he knows someone who knows someone who grows

Anyway im getting ounces for 180£ atm

But i get deals like £15 for 2g on stuff like trainwreck, Lemon Haze, White widow, Amnesia Haze, atm bud is good roound here

5. Those prices check out, fortunately i tend to get most of my weed for free or on the cheap nowadays, homegrown by family. I only pay for it if i'm really desperate or if nobody's plants are ready soon.  Most of the weed up here is pretty pants though, I was smoking a lot more 2 years ago when i made my original post. If i'm not buying from the circle of folks i know that grow, i'm forced to buy sacks and take a gamble as to how much mediocre weed i'm getting for my money.

6. you get 1.7g tens? Jesus christ, most dealers around me(near manchester) do that for 20. HAHA. 

manchester/london looking at like 240 for a O. Depends where in london and how much its wanted, In other parts of the country (where i am) i can get em for 180-220 depending on how good it is. 

7. I pay just over £11 per gram for some decent stuff or £13 for an even better strain. I currently have 3.5 grams of Lemon Haze falling into the cheaper price, and it's great weed.

8. I get 2g for £20, but I shop around for good stuff and usually end up with dank. I can't afford to buy even a gram right now, but a few weeks ago I got a quarter of good 'amnesia', which was probably around 6g for £70. I'm going to buy an ounce when my student loan comes in; I won't pay more than £200.

9. i live in southeast london and normally get about 1g for a benz (£10) and 2g or just over for an 8ball (£20) of normally cheese or amnesia haze, those are the strains that every dealer is normally selling but if you know better people then the cro is normally nicer, obviously the danker the draw the less you get. Me and a friend got an 8ball of some lovely g13 the other day which weighed in at 1.6 as opposed to 2g's. Q's go for around £65 for a solid 7g, halves from about 120-140 and ounces from about 200-240 depending on the density of buds etc. High grade goes for 100 an ounce, not much point in buying anything smaller than a q as it just doesnt get you as buzzing. Dont buy hash often but i think my friend gets an ounce for about 50? dont know much about hash prices though :S. 

10. Ounce of skunk costs £100

11. I pay a tenner for 1g of the better stuff otherwise it's £25 for a henry. Always looking for that better stuff though, who isn't!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. In devon..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. 20£ 2g typically here in the South-East. High quality though. 

14. In Jamaica aye? We're about in the uk are you getting them deals?

15. #115 mar210, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    fuck spotty teenagers on push bikes i don't deal with those dicks no more...

white widow uk cheese amnesia haze lemon skunk bubblegum caramelicous blue cheese pineapple strawberry kush sour kush. £90 - 140 half oz, £180 - 240 oz.

hash; temple ball fez cream caramello charas kashmir.. £140+ half oz, 200+ oz.

standard morroc £90 half oz, 180 oz afghan squidgy black £70 half oz, 140 oz.

16. Wtf where from?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. 180 for a oz of hash? Shouldn't it be half of that?

18. Up north non city areas prices run at 0.7 on avg for a tens with a 1.4 20s and then 35 for an on weight eighth, 60 q, 220 oz 

19. lets be realistic.Weed prices have hit the roof with dealers reluctant to release ounces for peanuts. If you want a full Oz of dank properly grown properly dried and properly cured bud in todays times expect to pay  0.7=£10, 1.6=£20  7g (Q) = £80, 1/2 ounce (14g) =£120-180 and for the Zeds (28g) Anywhere between £280 - £400. I am talking abot the top shelf bud not the doc leaves that are mostly in circulation today.

I am a true conesseur and beleive quality wins over quantity everytime. You may have your opinions and express nothing but disgust with these prices  but this is a true fact especially in these times. We are in 2014 now and growers dont want to go through the full process and riskfor £180 oz . Some bud is grown organically in top medium and go through the full flush. This raises the bar as does the choice  strain .

Nobody wants to buy poor quality, poor bag appeal and pure shit, but unfortunately people will do anything like a crack hoare to feel a little tingle these days thats what I find stupid and a complete waste of your hardearned cash.

Either use your skills and grow some persie or expect to pay the above prices for the shiznit, dank, piff.

This is A-force coming to you live from the South of the UK. Peace Out.

20. I'm from Bristol could honestly say I have about 6 dealers that get dank in 24/7 bigs , smalls whatever I can get it , honestly though I see slot of ppl from London that come here to buy an oz of fiyahhh for about 180-200 maximum and go back bump the price upto 250-270 , so many people In Bristol got grows it's unreal I never really had an experience of a drought , I lied once about 4 yrs ago for abt 2 days then some dank came about

Just stopped to say high ! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum