Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uk weed prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rob11, May 23, 2011.

1. £10 for 0.4, thats what my friends get it as, it's ridiculous

2. 'An eighth is never an eighth, but I keep asking for it anyway'

Why?

'How much per gram?'
    '£10, but I'll do an eighth at £30 (example).'
    'Sounds fair man.'
    If it's still under, just don't get it from him again.

Dealers rely on your custom to make money, never let them call the shots because that's how this epidemic of young punks preying on those who don't know better started in the first place.

It's not me having a go at anyone (other than bitch dealers anyway), I just hate to see people consistently getting ripped off through what is basically their own doing.:smoke:

3. i get 2.2 for £20 and a Q for £45 all bang on knowing growers and dealers has its benefits

4. £10 for 1.2-1.6g, good weed to.

5. thats like the EXACT prices u'd get here in croydon

6. ^ yeah i'm by Brixton so not far. At least there's no shortage of dealers round here

7. haha my guys from brixton actually, and yeah there is NO shortage of dealers around these parts

8. Hello everyone, I didn't have any problems with dealers when I was in Loughborough but now I moved to Newcastle and still hasn't found any, so any help?

9. scores are shit now like 1.8-2.5
    can normally get a q for 50 but everyone is a greedy fuck and my links are all...greedy lol

Yes go to london hyde park 4/20

10. Damn it would kill me to live in the UK. I live in the U.S and where I live its kinda in the ghetto but the weed prices are great if u know the right person. I can get mid grade weed for-
    Quarter 25$
    Half 50$
    Ounce 100$

11. no your really wouldnt wana kill to live in the uk

12. I live in Glasgow and can only say good things about the weed. Having been to Cali a few times to visit a friend, I know their strains and yea, they're sensational. But glasgow weed is still very good, at least in my eyes

13. In Scotland , 1.5 £20 bags, though I normally buy in weights, varying good strains, got 3.5g for £35 today. Can get the shitty stuff for 200 an oz, though I never do, terrible taste

14. is 1.4g a £20 bag a rip off? if I'm buying 3 bags instead of one should I get a discount? sorry for the noob questions but it's the first time im dealing with dealers who aren't close m8s so I want to be careful i'm getting a decent deal.

15. I got this 1/4 for £60, did i get a good deal?

Attached Files:

16. decent deal bit leafy but peng still

17. take a picture of it outside the bag, doesnt look too shabby though

18. Never had UK weed, I hear good things though.

19. just like about everywhere else in the world, if you got a nice supplier you'll have nice bud, if you got a shitty supplier you'll probably get shitty weed

20. its all about getting good links. i live in the east midlands and its usually .7-1.4 for a 10 and 1.8-2.4 for 20