Strain: Blue Widow
Grower: Vader Haze
Smoker: Vader Haze
1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.
2. Visible Trichomes:  Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.
3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.
Clear [ ] Cloudy [ x] Amber [25% ] Dark [ ]
4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.
Brown [ ] Green [ x] Gold [ ] Blue [ x] Grey [ ] White [ ]
Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [x ] Purple [ ] Black [ ]
5. Bud density: [ 8] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.
6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence.
Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ 2] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ]
Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petro [ ] Cedar [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ]
Bubblegum [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Leather [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ]
Chocolat [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ 2] Spice [ ]Coconut [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [6 ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ] Other [ ]
7. Aroma [8 ] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.
8. Seed content [1 ] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.
9. Weeks cured [ 2] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
THE SMOKE TEST
Address these questions while smoking.
1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:
Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [ ]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [ ]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [sm. metal ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [zig-zag ]
2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Ammonia [ ] Earthy  Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [6 ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ 1] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]
If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.
3. Taste [ 6] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.
4. State of dryness [5 ] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.
5. Smoke ability [ 9] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.
6. Smoke expansion [ 6] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.
SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.
1. Dosage [4 ] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.
2. Effect onset [ 3] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.
3. Sativa influence [ 8] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.
4. Indica influence [2 ] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.
5. Potency [7 ] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.
6. Duration [2 ] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.
7. Tolerance build up [6 ] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.
8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.
Morning - wake up [ 9] Day - work [9 ] Evening - relax [ 3] Night - sleep [3 ]
9. Overall satisfaction [7 ] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.
10.Ability and conditions [ 7] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.
11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [x ] No [ ]
Edited by Vader Haze, 23 May 2011 - 02:20 PM.