Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Week 5 outdoor lavender kushh

• Please log in to reply

jzpoonhandler

jzpoonhandler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

Good work very commendable. Whats nutes are you using and whats your feeding schedule

I don't use any nutes i use bonemeal and spray them with fungacide 3. And the area where i am growing theres many little critters. So i have to protect my babies from those fuckers everytime after it rains

Rippedmofuck

Rippedmofuck

Rockin Dirt Swag gga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts

not hard. Water every few days. I use FF grow big nutes for veg stage and mine look very similar to those.

I read this, then

Honestly i only watered these babies once and they were fine from all the rain. Mainly because there is clay in the ground which retains the moisture. Mixed with some fertile dirt for nice root expansion and some good ol bone meal. If your growing i reccomend you get bone meal.

Then saw this.

whats does it take every day to grow like that?.i want a couple backyard plants for a hobby and personal use.please can someone pm me

..Leading me to believe either you jzpoon live below the equator or why am i paying for foxfarm products when this man does such an amazing job with his homemade dirt n bonemeal haha. N great job with the varmints, looks great on the bug side :) You've even got the stealth aspect down, and i'm not talking about your edit out, rofl. Love how you used the natural log placement to hide it, looks like it belongs when i look at it from a bystander perspective.

Oh and i just wanted to say to this comment,

Sit back and enjoy

Just on the way to my porch so will do, friend. :)
I'll definately be following this one.

Edited by Rippedmofuck, 30 June 2011 - 04:45 AM.

msad420

msad420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 824 posts
nice grow man i acaully got a grow going on myself hopefully i can get some pics up soon.. i got 11 feminized plants growing 6 northern lights from attitude and 5 hindu kush skunk .... all of them are in 5 gal buckets with organic soil peat moss and perlite... BUT my biggest hindu kush skunk plant that is about 4 weeks old i just tranplanted into a 50 gallon contaier:hello: so i hope to see a growth spirt

jzpoonhandler

jzpoonhandler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
update: it rained for the past 2 days so i went to check the girls this morning, they're doing awesomeeeeee take a look;

MOMMY
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

remaining Lavender Kush
Posted Image

Posted Image

So heres a few questions;

first of all, what is this shit? its been on most of my plants from the start and hasn't seem to do any damage but i have no clue what it is

Posted Image

and lastly do these look like pistils to you guys?
Posted Image

Posted Image

jzpoonhandler

jzpoonhandler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
any input?

Rippedmofuck

Rippedmofuck

Rockin Dirt Swag gga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts
Im thinking you have a virus, either that maybe your plants roots hit a clay deposit or something..plants take up whatever material they encounter...sometimes it shows in the leaves...thats my best two guessses.

jzpoonhandler

jzpoonhandler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

Im thinking you have a virus, either that maybe your plants roots hit a clay deposit or something..plants take up whatever material they encounter...sometimes it shows in the leaves...thats my best two guessses.

Those are actually very possible because i've seen it in other plants around the area, and theres clay under the hole and in the entire area

Rippedmofuck

Rippedmofuck

Rockin Dirt Swag gga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts

Those are actually very possible because i've seen it in other plants around the area, and theres clay under the hole and in the entire area

Glad to be of some help then, problem solved :)

Still I'll do a bit of research into it.

+rep to u for your grow so far man.

Edited by Rippedmofuck, 06 July 2011 - 06:45 AM.

xBrent

xBrent

Word.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 610 posts
Awesome pictures. You're plants are looking great! Especially that momma. It's huge lol. I'm interested to see how this finishes :)

jzpoonhandler

jzpoonhandler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

Awesome pictures. You're plants are looking great! Especially that momma. It's huge lol. I'm interested to see how this finishes :)

Yea getting pics tomorrow with a magnifying glass... Stay Tuned
Hopefully the pistils crack and i see me some hairs buddy.

Skunky Monkey

Skunky Monkey

Guru Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 13,337 posts

So, i went into the jungle today and low and behold one of my Lavender Kush plants turned out to be a male :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

chopped him right away

Posted Image

My other LK isn't shoing sex yet but she's a she, i know it. I get over to the second plot and one of my smaller bs plants got eaten to shits and my second largest bs got many leaves eaten off as well....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Momma is doing amazing

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The backup girls are doing awesome

Posted Image

Posted Image

whatchu guys think?

Are you super cropping the back up girl ?? They both look amazing though

jzpoonhandler

jzpoonhandler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

Are you super cropping the back up girl ?? They both look amazing though

Yeah all my plants have been supercropped. I'll be updating w/ hd pics in the am

FluidMotion

FluidMotion

M*****

• Registered Upgraded
  • 299 posts
Do you have any pictures of the female plant's flowers? I'm trying to sex mine now.. One of my plants has some VERY small ball formations around the nodes. Hard to tell if its a pollen sac or a very new pistil development.

jzpoonhandler

jzpoonhandler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts

Do you have any pictures of the female plant's flowers? I'm trying to sex mine now.. One of my plants has some VERY small ball formations around the nodes. Hard to tell if its a pollen sac or a very new pistil development.

as a matter of fact....

GOOOOOOD NEWS: 2 confirmed females, momma and the Lavender kush! :yay:

Momma is doing awesomee so stretchy and so many bud sites and a few preflowers, but couldn't get any pics because they were so tiny

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The LK is doing great too, slowly getting taller and just showing preflowers

Posted Image

Just to get an idea of how small the pistils are

Posted Image

Posted Image

backup plants are doing goood too but no signs of sex yet

Posted Image

Posted Image

jzpoonhandler

jzpoonhandler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
more to come tomorrow

Skunky Monkey

Skunky Monkey

Guru Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 13,337 posts

as a matter of fact....

GOOOOOOD NEWS: 2 confirmed females, momma and the Lavender kush! :yay:

Momma is doing awesomee so stretchy and so many bud sites and a few preflowers, but couldn't get any pics because they were so tiny

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The LK is doing great too, slowly getting taller and just showing preflowers

Posted Image

Just to get an idea of how small the pistils are

Posted Image

Posted Image

backup plants are doing goood too but no signs of sex yet

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nicely hidden

FluidMotion

FluidMotion

M*****

• Registered Upgraded
  • 299 posts
Damn thats small. I probably have at least another week until by biggest plant shows sex.

Congrats on the females tho :smoke:

Edited by FluidMotion, 09 July 2011 - 07:21 AM.

jzpoonhandler

jzpoonhandler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
just found an old macro lens and will be checking the girls tomorrow. on the momma plant a branch broke off a week ago, so i stuck it in the ground hoping to make a clone. it rained a lot the following days and last time i checked it the leaves were perking back up. Hopefully tomorrow i'll see another plant added to my garden. :D pics will be up tomorrow

somegoodwood

somegoodwood

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
wheres them pics?

oceansgreen

oceansgreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,633 posts
nice journal man, i do believe i'm sub'd:smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic