Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Body feels cold but im hot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, May 22, 2011.

1. I feel really cold but my body is hot to the touch. Whats wrong with me?

2. Menopause?

3. poor blood circulation?

oh nvm.... your thread title and post are opposite.... are you cold to the touch and hot.... or hot and cold to the touch... I think youre just high since your title and post are opposite.

4. #4 animalbackwards, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    fever

edit: i think you're just high and making something out of nothing =p i have a fan on above me and some A/C and feel cold (esp. my toes), but my body is quite warm to the touch. it's normal

5. Lol my body is cold but im hot to the touch

Edit: Wait nevermind, my body is hot but i feel cold, my body is hot to the touch

6. OMG!!!! YOUR THE FIRST ONE TO GO!!! looks like the end of the world is really starting....

7. get a thermometer and check your temp...let us know

8. Woah 103

9. If you are being serious...I would suggest calling a doctor. I believe 104F is the "holy shit your brain is in danger" limit.

10. #10 Rivera, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah dude !! ^

11. HAHAHAHA

Fever while being high is either incredibly awesome or blows really bad.

12. I think you're just high.

And you're prob sick yea.