I'd like to introduce you to the Bohemian Grove

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, May 20, 2011.

1. [quote name='"tibblebibble"']

See ya next summer man. ;)

Don't forget to tell dubya I said to bring that blue speedo again. Yeeee-ow he looked good in that.

BestGrovies4Lyfe.

Disinfo+Illuminati4evr[/quote]

Will do, darlin.

Make sure Hilary packs some more of those off white pant suits.

It's like wheres waldo trying to find my jizz.

2. Mmmkay, what do you actually know about the Bohemian Grove? Is this the first time you've heard of it, yes/no? Your story and the story of BG are apples and oranges.

Please, read the original post, links, and check out a video or 2.

3. #43 ICGreen, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011

They look like horns, but it is an owl, likely a horned owl. Here is a pic near their entry and then a bad shot of the owl.
    [​IMG]

Things that make you go hmmmm.

All members or guests; The owl seems to follow them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Damn owl; first broken link, than the edit doesn't allow a paste.Use Google images.

4. Women aren't allowed at the Grove, even though she's almost a man, especially in pants suits.

5. [​IMG]

You got it big boy.

6. I thought it had something to do with the skull and bones no?

7. ^ She can't come either

8. Nope, although many S&B members are also mmembers of the BG.

9. [quote name='"Swills"']

Mmmkay, what do you actually know about the Bohemian Grove? Is this the first time you've heard of it, yes/no? Your story and the story of BG are apples and oranges.

Please, read the original post, links, and check out a video or 2.[/quote]

Yep. I've heard of the bohemian grove. Seems like it's just a bunch of oldies trying to feel young again.

There's old people groups that have breakfast at Denny's together and old people who even sky dive together. It's a community of rich old people.

Meh. They wanna light an owl on fire and fuck about like tards then I say go ahead.

It's most likely a rotary club of sorts where they do stupid shit to confuse people.

My grandma did crazy shit in her old age. She would go to stores and look around and when people went to help her shed speak only in spanish despite her knowing full well how to speak English.

Fact of the matter -

Old people can be dicks too.

10. We amended that rule. We love the bitches at BG.

I will Condi.

You gonna make those butter maple things you're so famous for?

Your soggy biscuits always make me want to finish last.

11. To each their own, but I see them more than just oldies, especially when powerful and wealthy men of all ages are there. Agree to completely disagree.

12. #52 MandalaSmoker, Nov 3, 2011
    Those people are pretty wacko dude.You know GB talked about crazy sexual fantasies and shit in Skull and Bones.Me and my buddy got a kick out of that.Lol

I have also heard from That Richard greer guy or whatever the fuck that Alex Jones is a person who spreads alot of disinformation.

13. Well handled, I believe he is bored and trolling.

Stories of the Grove, the attendees, attempts at infiltration/observation, and the happenings are very curious and interesting. A few years ago I spent days reading different site reports. :smoke:

14. I agree with your assumptions. Many journalists have snuck into the Grove in the past but we unable to leave with whatever recordings they were able to get because they all got caught, all except Alex Jones. But those journalists, investigators, what have you, have written books on their experiences.

To the other poster above, Alex Jones could be a disinfo agent, he does talk a lot of bullshit imo, but he also spreads some knowledge as well. Hard to tell sometimes.

15. #56 MandalaSmoker, Nov 3, 2011
    You know how certain folks want Vitamins to be available by prescription only?People for awhile,some anyways were trying to say that was a conspiracy well the FDA has said they want to do that very same thing now.

Also how we are halograms I know I didnt spell that correctly but I was watching this mainstream astrophysicist forgt the first name last I think is Greene he was saying that same thing.

The pentagon is 5 sided because we come down as a five sided hologram.Well they are starting to let the info get out or something.

16. http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTs408Nzl0A]Codex Alimentarius - The End Of Healthy Food, Minerals and Vitamins - YouTube[/ame]

17. Reptilianagenda.com it isn't about David icke.Stay up