I'd like to introduce you to the Bohemian Grove

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, May 20, 2011.

1. bumped to spread the word about the Grove

2. Saweet! Where the hell can I sign up?

3. It's a legal form you can pick up with your tax forms at a library. Be sure to check the "sold my sould" box and send it anywhere via snail mail and the right people will get it since the government reads everyone mail anyway.

4. #24 xsouthparkx, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2011
    I can't seem to be able to tell if you are serious or not...

At any rate I'm quite certain the government has not read my mail. On my envelopes I write "Government, please do not read!" Works like a charm.:cool:

BTW I already sold my soul. Worst decision I ever made. Lost it all gambling, and on hookers... Can I still join their little group? I can still urinate gold bullion. That's gotta be worth something to them :)

5. Ha I'm just messing around. Anyway I'm actually joining the Masons real soon. My local lodge is huge for my small town and I contacted their secretary or whatever who just said I needed to cough up some cash for dues and he will spot some Masons to vouch for me. (That's how it works, I didn't bribe him ha).

6. #26 Swills, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    I'd hate to say anything bad about the Masons but they are another secret society, & there are plenty of rumors about them as well (the bad kind). One my best friends became a Mason a few years ago, & he wouldn't go into too much detail, but his introduction was just weird and of course cryptic. You have to study this handbook but its not an actual book but like a list of codes that would make no sense to anyone else but you and the Masons. You're tested by approaching a Mason and reciting these codes, that have meaning to the Masons but not to a non Mason.

The higher you climb up the latter you more enlightened you'll be. Each degree of Masonry is compartmentalized, kinda reminds me of my military intelligence days. The right hand never knows what the left is doing. Image the Mason structure as a pyramid and you have to work from the bottom to the top, and there are very few people at the top.

My buddy says the Masons are the light of the world but I say anything so compartmentalized and secret is the opposite of enlightenment. Expect your indoctrination ritual into the Masons to be a blood ritual, it always is. In my opinion, no good can come from a blood ritual. I associate blood rituals with satanic rituals, which many accuse the Masons of doing. So if it feels wrong don't become a Mason

7. bro that's an effigy of a baby on fire..
    and those are acting screams.
    or maybe they're invoked spirits.
    but it's a MOCK human sacrifice ritual. the energy is still there, though.

8. So the huge devil statue, fire ritual, weird and creepy voice narrating a weird and creepy ceremony, with the most important people in the world chanting/screaming/yelling in unison in private, dressed up in weird and creepy outfits isn't enough evidence to suggest that something completely FUCKED UP is going on here?

Like seriously man wtf was that shit I just watched???? :confused:

9. Welcome to the Bohemian Grove

10. what's wrong with acting out plays and such ? is it bad cuz they're rich? Unless you've got proof they actually kill people...

11. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Now we're gonna have to find a new camping spot.

Fuck.

*Calls Bill Gates*

12. It's an Owl Statue.

13. ummm you guys can't be serious right? Why do they hide from it then? Why don't they tell everyone they're going here? Why is it private? Why is there a huge devil statue? Why in the hell are they burning "care"? There is so many fucked up things going on here! lol

If you aren't at least a little suspicious well then you are being extremely irresponsible.

14. really? doesn't it have horns?

15. I bet they jerk off with 100 dollar bills.

16. [quote name='"tibblebibble"']I bet they jerk off with 100 dollar bills.[/quote]

Nothing beats sitting in a small hot room naked and sweating where the only thing separating your dick from the man next to you is a thin white polyester blend towel.

And then jacking off onto a 100 and tipping the pool boy with it.

17. :laughing: sure, they could all be taking part is some play, but doesn't that look like a play or a ritual? Watch the Alex Jones video for more details. It doesn't matter that they are wealthy beyond belief, anyone taking part in that is suspect in my book. I take it back, it does matter they are all wealthy and powerful beyond belief and engaging in a Satanic ritual.

18. #38 Swills, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    What the hell? :throwup:

19. See ya next summer man. ;)

Don't forget to tell dubya I said to bring that blue speedo again. Yeeee-ow he looked good in that.

BestGrovies4Lyfe.

Disinfo+Illuminati4evr

20. [quote name='"Swills"']

:laughing: sure, they could all be taking part is some play, but doesn't that look like a play or a ritual? Watch the Alex Jones video for more details. It doesn't matter that they are wealthy beyond belief, anyone taking part in that is suspect in my book. I take it back, it does matter they are all wealthy and powerful beyond belief and engaging in a Satanic ritual.[/quote]

I guess I'm suspect then. I used to hang out with a short Asian guy with a tattoo of a koi fish on his arm and a guy who had a dragon on his back. We would go into the middle of the football stadium here and dance around in our Halloween costumes that looked like robes and smoke a shit ton of weed and do crazy amounts of shrooms and talk to the grass to learn the secrets of the earth.

It looked a lot like your video there.