Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Denver,Colorado Medical Marijuana Discussion Group

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TTipper39, Feb 13, 2006.

1. North Denver,Colorado Medical Marijuana Discussion Group

Zheng Chi Medical Marijuana Discussion Group
    Front Range Community College(112th & Federal), Room L211
    6-8pm Monday, March 27
    &
    6-8pm Monday April 24

Zheng Chi or "Righteous Chi" is the Chi that is released to eliminate PAIN through the needles of Chinese Acupuncture, an effort that seems to be so much a regular part of my life, as I suffer with my Fibromyalgia flare ups! An entire team of doctors regularly helps me keep a better focus on quality of life, and to minimize the severe pain which plagues me. Medical marijuana is only one of the components for relief.

DISCLAIMER: This is solely an Educational gathering, bringing the public, medical marijuana patients, caregivers, interested parties, and others together for the purpose of discussing answers to questions surrounding the option of medical marijuana in Colorado. ABSOLUTELY no medications will be dispensed and NO DOCTOR will be onsite. RULES PROHIBITION any discussions of specific instances of securing medication with "NO Drug Dealing" allowed in "any way, shape or form" onsite during this educational discussion forum.

2. I will be there, you know me.... playing guard dog , if anything. well, start posting. get them numbers up man! haha, j/k

3. :wave: 'NEW' North Denver Medical Marijuana Discussion Group MONDAY NIGHT :wave:

Front Range Community College LIBRARY
    (112th,approximately six blocks WEST of Federal),
    Room L211
    6-8pm Monday April 24
    7-9pm Monday May 22
    7-9pm Monday June 19

Zheng Chi or "Righteous Chi" is the Chi that is released to eliminate PAIN through the needles of Chinese Acupuncture, an effort that seems to be so much a regular part of my life, as I suffer with my Fibromyalgia flare ups! An entire team of doctors regularly helps me keep a better focus on quality of life, and to minimize the severe pain which plagues me. Medical marijuana is only one of the components for relief.

DISCLAIMER: This is solely an Educational gathering, bringing the public, medical marijuana patients, caregivers, interested parties, and others together for the purpose of discussing answers to questions surrounding the option of medical marijuana in Colorado. ABSOLUTELY no medications will be dispensed and NO DOCTOR will be onsite. RULES PROHIBITION any discussions of specific instances of securing medication with "NO Drug Dealing" allowed in "any way, shape or form" onsite during this educational discussion forum.

4. :wave: SUCCESS!!:wave:

WISH YOU WERE HERE!! These are the words spoken after tonight's innaguaral edition of the new North Denver Medical Marijuana Discussion Group. Over 28 people came out to participate at the event, held in the library of the Front Range Community College. a FINE facility for a FINE group of folks. :)
    I would like to personally THANK the members of the THREE SUPPORT GROUPS who came out to the meeting, and the many patients, caregivers, growers, and interested parties. I will be forever indebted to the kindness and help from Brian Vincente of SensibleColorado.org & Mason Tvert of SAFERchoice.org coming and speaking to the group.
    And then there was MATT, who came all the way from Fort Collins and provided technical information. He said he was a medical marijuana patient for about a year, although new to the social community, he is currently beginning the process of writing a proposal to the department of health for getting diabetes on the accepted diseases list.
    Matt has hundreds of research papers on every aspect of marijuana and how it affects the body. He EVEN brought a couple CD's with all of it to hand out. Matt is a cell & molecular biology student who has devoted his life to research of our sacred medicine. I would like to personally and publically THANK HIM for his expertise, and would ASK if he consider coming to another meeting and actually taking on a topic for discussion using his knowledge base effectively to everyone's advantage. Matt has said he would soon like to begin having BEGINNER GROW seminars to help those mmj patients who might be new or unfamiliar with his advantageous ways of growing medicine.
    There were many others to thank, and i do, only you are not currently named. You folks helped, and you KNOW who you are.........like my sweetheart, KATHLEEN!!
    Tonight's meeting did have onhand the legalization petition, information on obtaining doctors from three separate sources, hydrophonics dealer contact information. BILL provided free recipes of his special TEA and some patients got to sample his JUG. Although the complimentary copies of Treating Yourself Magazine are probably still sitting on the US CUSTOMS dock, I am hopeful that they might arrive before next month's meeting and, by then, I will be able to sell them as collectors items instead of freebies!! :cool:

5. FOR ALL THE LATEST
    COLORADO Medical Marijuana INFORMATION
    see:
    http://medmarijuana.meetup.com/119/
    ****************************************************************​

North Denver Medical Marijuana Discussion Group
    'NEW' OFFICIAL MESSAGEBOARD: http://medmarijuana.meetup.com/119/
    (112th,approximately six blocks WEST of Federal),
    Room L211
    7-9pm Monday May 22
    7-9pm Monday June 19
    7-9pm Monday July 17

'New'OFFICIAL MESSAGEBOARD: http://medmarijuana.meetup.com/119/
    Colorado Springs Medical Marijuana Support Group

Where: Penrose Public Library
    20 N. Cascade Ave
    Colorado Springs, Co. 80903
    When: june 8 2006 @ 6:30pm.
    Then the second Thursday of each month @ 6:30pm.
    Purpose: To provide education about
    Medical Marijuana to
    patients, caregivers and the
    general public!
    If anyone has any questions, concerns or suggestions for us let me
    know.
    Contact Roger at abrronas@adelphia.net
    NEW CLUB WOW!!
    North Colorado Springs Cannabis Therapeutics Compassion Club
    Monday, June 5 at 6:30pm - 8pm in Conf. Rm2
    (First Monday of each month and Possibly the third-depending on
    interest)
    The East library at 5550 N Union Blvd, Colo Spgs, CO 80918.
    Call for more information contact Michael Lee at 719 380 8444
    or cannabis_therapeutics@msn.com
    WESTERN SLOPE BEGINS
    Its official Colorado Cares Medical Marijuana support group for
    patients and caregivers will be held July 29th in Grand Junction
    Colorado near the downtown area location will be announce at the end of June. More and contact information soon to come.

6. COLORADO FREE Respiratory Therapy Evaluations

<HR style="COLOR: #258c25" SIZE=1>[​IMG]
    COLORADO FREE Respiratory Therapy Evaluations This MONDAY

HELP AVAILABLE for those trying to stop using narcotics & prescription drugs?

Shayne Kintzel, R.R.T., RCP, owner of Rocky Mountain Respiratory Resource has been kind enough to provide complimentary Respiratory Therapy Evaluations during the second (8 O'Clock) Hour of our next meeting group this Monday night. Come, take him up on the offering, and let him utilize years of experience along with a vast knowledge base of what works, to help you personally improve your quality of life. Schooled in numerous ways to HELP "Take the Edge off".

3705 W 112th Ave Westminster, CO 80031-2140
    THIS MONDAY August 21
    Room L211 7-9pm
    meeting every third Monday of the month

Stay tuned for more information about our exciting new
    FREE SATURDAY CLINIC starting soon.

We now have professionals literally lining up to offer COMPLIMENTARY THERAPY services including Respiratory Therapy evalutaions, Massage, essential oil consultations, Reiki 'energy' work, etc., and others. FREE is nice!

Cannabis Therapeutics is "PATIENTS HELPING PATIENTS". There is a seriously cooperative spirit focused within as more people join to help. These free services will regularly be made available for Colorado MMJ PATIENTS in the near future.

FREE PAIN RELIEF FOR EVERYONE?

FREE PAIN RELIEF will soon be coming to hundreds of HOSPICE, HOMEBOUND, NURSING HOME & other PAIN patients across our state. The scientists at Cannabis Therapeutics have been "Burning the Midnight Oil" at our new totally 'state of the art' laboratory facility developing a new level of pain relief. Soon to be released, this offering shows some serious COMPASSION across the board, so stay tuned for more details. YES, that did say TOTALLY FREE!

If you have professional/medical ability which you would consider providing abolutely FREE of charge to patients in a clinic setting on a sporatic basis, or if you have any extra medical marijuana medicine you would like to donate, please contact: Cannabis_Therapeutics_LLC@yahoo.com

Our ADVISING BOARD includes scientists, doctors, lawyers, and other professionals within our community, who will make SURE that donations are distributed to the INDIGENT in a professional, ethical manner. It should also be noted, that there is a solid committment of more than 10 per cent of the private club's PROFIT being earmarked to help the Indigent and for Pure Research.

INDIGENT DONATIONS go 100 per cent to the INDIGENT, as have been identified throughout our STATE! A relatively 'painless' process has been set up to apply for Indigency status, with limited private verification necessary.
    (For more information contact: Cannabis_Therapeutics_LLC@yahoo.com )

If you are a licensed Colorado patient in need of medicine, clones, tinctures, etc. consider visiting the new private club in Colorado Springs. Any price savings on medical marijuana are THANKS to our sympathetic licensed club growers, and patients with extra medicine, who have made it available reasonably. The club has a very limited mark-up across the board. Numerous strains are available by licensed growers of varying abilities, at various rates.
    Visits to the facility are offered on an appointment only basis. There is a nominal $25. yearly club membership fee to cover your ID Card & Access. Patients helping patients with a solid medical focus! Get involved and be assured that your FAVORITE PAIN STRAIN will be available when you need it!

PAIN RELIEF comes in MANY FORMS! Lotions, tinctures, hashes, baked goods, $10. clones, etc. Set up your intake appointment today: Cannabis_Therapeutics_LLC@yahoo.com

7. Tagged for the record.

pp69

8. Rebecca Saltzman, field coordinator for Americans for Safe Access will be second hour speaker for this Monday night's meeting of the North Denver Medical Marijuana Discussion Group (see below).

This is slated to be the beginning of a weeklong visit from representatives of Americans for Safe Access, that will be highlighted with a medical marijuana event Thursday night at the Mercury Cafe (see below).

THIS MONDAY September 18
    October 16
    November 20
    meeting every Third Monday of the month.
    Room L211 7-9pm

Support Medical Marijauna Rights: Event Launching the
    Colorado Campaign for Safe Access
    Thursday September 21st, 7-9pm
    :hello: Mercury Cafe :hello: -2199 California Street
    Denver, CO 80205
    Cafe'phone: 303-294-9281
    FREE EVENT!
    Exciting Speakers to include:
    Rebecca Saltzman, National Expert on Medical Marijuana
    Brian Vincente, Executive Director Of Sensible Colorado
    hear from patients and other experts
    *raffles!*music!*entertainment!*education!*
    for more information:sonya@sensiblecolorado.org or 720-890-4247

9. Hi
    Im kind of new to this. I was just told this year i have IBD and Crohn's.
    Now im looking for other ways to relieve my pain and eat without all the damn pills they want to put down your throat. Can someone help me and tell me if the seeds really grow and does it work? I use to live in loveland a couple of years back and had no idea it was a leagal state. Now im in florida and i guess srewed. Help help anyone.
    Rho

10. Hi there. My girl and myself are planning on moving to CO, Pueblo to be exact after next summer. I'm a long time smoker and she's into it for the sciatics in her knees. Would her sciatics be a legitimate reason to get a MMJ card once we move? Any thoughts/ideas/words of advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

11. I'll be making it out to the next Colorado Springs group, whenever the oppurtunity presents itself.

:D

12. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>MUCHO GRANDE EXCITEMENT this evening as tonight's meeting will take on some new twists. We should be having some serious FUN discussing

(1) ACTIONALERTS slated to show your MMJ support through the numerous
    COURT PROTEST RALLYS coming March 28th in Loveland, & April 4th in Brighton,

(2) more information on the upcoming June 10th first annual Colorado Cannabis Cup legal medical awards in Aspen (see also coloradocannabiscup. com)

(3) opportunity to express your interest in joining the new medical marijuana patient chapter of Norml.org, to be called mileHIGHnorml.org (see also mileHIGHnorml.org)

(4) Denver's first MILLION MARIJUANA MARCH will be happening in May, are you down with it?

medmarijuana.meetup. com/119

for more information & directions call Timothy 720-939-7529

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 vAlign=bottom>[​IMG] </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

13. <DT>Monday, July 16, 2007, 7:00 PM 2007 </DT><DD>North Denver Medical Marijuana Discussion Group

<DD class=description>Zheng Chi Medical Marijuana Discussion Group
    (approximately six blocks WEST of Federal Ave.),
    Room L211
    7-9pm Monday July 16 (Room L268 this night ONLY)
    7-9pm Monday August 20 Room L211

<DD class=description>
    </DD>

14. The seeds do really work, it just takes time and patiance when growing your own.

15. does anyone know if colorado acknowledges hep c as one of the health issues enabling a person to get a card there???
    thanks

16. Hello, I would also like to know about the above question. Thank you

17. lament, I also have been diagnosed with sciatica, and am a registerd med user, however, it's not the sciatica that will get you the card, it's the cause of the symptoms that will get you the recommendation. You must have 2 years of documented pain, MUST be a COLORADO resident, and must beable to prove what causes it. I.E., herniated disc ( mine is l4 s1) hernation with periformis syndrome that causes severe, chronic lower bakc pain and sciatica all the way down to the toes. The spasms associated with this problem are incredibly painful likened to .........well nothing comes close. Anyway, you will need to become a resident 1st, then show your records, then pay the 90$, plus another 90. takes at least a month.
    let me know if you have more ?????s.

18. In the state of Co. about 80% of patients list pain as the reason for needing the card.
    Hep C is not listed as a condition, but if a Dr says that you may benefit from the use of MMJ then you can get approved.
    Some of the clinics in Denver have Drs that are very good at filling out the app. Also there is a Dr in Pueblo that is pro MMJ.
    Shoot me a pm and we can talk more.

pp69