What the HELL do we do???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Tincup74, May 20, 2011.

1. CBD legalisation is bad. It allows an inroad and sets precedents for patents by big pharma.

There is only one way out and that is full legalisation of the plant. 

Monsanto is all over Uruguay as we speak. THEY will do their best to corner the market.

It is all or none. 

2. my first encounter with marijuana was 61 years ago, when i toured the james town apothecary exhibit. there was a jar of marijuana labeled for treatment of asthma and emphysema which have suffered from since age 1 yr. i have fought for the right to use this indian medicine since then. it has been a long and dangerous fight for me, i have been imprisoned and financially and socially ruined. i will continue this fight to my last breath. my experience is that thc is the most effective bronchial dilator and ends my breathing difficulties in minutes. the governments prohibition on my use of this medicine is criminal.

3. damn bro sorry to hear your efforts being thwarted by the powers of the oppressed. shit man don't tell anybody and just use what works for you, no one needs to know. so you know,  it is your health we are talking about here though your health is no different from anyone's in a sense that we are humans and of like.

4. Bro, you said it perfectly. But i would have to take it even farther. Brainwashing according to THIS porhibition? More like everything. You seem to be 'in the know' so its safe to say... they're lying about a lot more than just pot. lmao

If they're going to lie about nature, (and people believe them!!) what else are they lying about that people believe?? I'm inclined to believe that people are living their lives according to government. But hey, that's what they want, right? ;)

God bless my friend. And be agains't the new world order!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum