Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Weed in milwaukee

• Please log in to reply

Pedroo

Pedroo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 201 posts
I live in milwaukee, and all our dealers are dry, where do i find a new dealer? Ive been asking around but people over here dont like to tell whos their dealer.

CinnaSquares

CinnaSquares

• Registered Upgraded
  • 564 posts
Not sure man, I'm not from Milwaukee...

athensman

athensman

Puffin on Dank all Day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 313 posts
if I had a dollar for every one of these threads... :o

This is either...

A. A hook up request -Not allowed

or

B. A "how to find a new dealer" thread, which there are a thousand of. Use the search function buddy.

Not trying to be a dick. It just really does get old.

Pedroo

Pedroo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 201 posts
I apologize. Im new here

athensman

athensman

Puffin on Dank all Day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 313 posts
Hey it's cool man. That's why I wasn't a complete flaming dickhead. Welcome to the city. And since I'm here, I'll try to give you some tips to find a new guy.

1. Talk to your friends. They don't even have to smoke. But if they know friends of theirs that smoke, they could put you two together potentially and see if you can get with their guy. I actually found my current (and fucking fantastic) dealer this way.

EDIT: re-read your original and realized you've already taken care of this step. My bad.

Well, let me just say, number one is by far the best way. I am too shy and nervous for the rest of these.

2. Go to the local college campus and look for the stoner type and ask them if they know anyone with the trees or something somewhat cryptic, but still completely obvious to a smoker.

3. Go to a park/skate park area and do the same as #2.

4. Hang around a local smoke shop and try and make friends/ do #2. Some people will say ask the people inside.... I highly advise against that unless you really can tell they are chill. Like, I live in a basically exclusive college town, and the same guy and girl are always working. And I shoot the breeze with them when I go in to look at the new glass they've gotten or whatever and they are definitely chill. The people that work at my shop in my home town..... not chill. Just be careful and use your head.

Those are all the ideas I really have. Best of luck! I know how hard it is not having a reliable connect.

Pedroo

Pedroo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 201 posts
Thanks man^

Daggermouth

Daggermouth

• Registered Upgraded
  • 474 posts
Go to a local rave or dubstep concert. Bound to find a lot of dealers there.

ChrisPaul

ChrisPaul

Oooo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
I'm from Milwaukee but I can't tell you where to get some mary. This bowl I'm tokin on is for you Pedroo.

Pedroo

Pedroo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 201 posts

I'm from Milwaukee but I can't tell you where to get some mary. This bowl I'm tokin on is for you Pedroo.

Damn, lol

freddycitytoker

freddycitytoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,595 posts
Head down to your local headshop/bar and ask around for some greens. Chances are you'll find some before the night ends.

Halo Peach

Halo Peach

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

I live in milwaukee, and all our dealers are dry, where do i find a new dealer? Ive been asking around but people over here dont like to tell whos their dealer.

I got a tip from my dealer that he and most large dealers in Milwaukee were going dry, so I picked up 2 oz of OG Kush and an oz of green crack.
If you wanna buy some hit me up with a private messege.

Pedroo

Pedroo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 201 posts

I got a tip from my dealer that he and most large dealers in Milwaukee were going dry, so I picked up 2 oz of OG Kush and an oz of green crack.
If you wanna buy some hit me up with a private messege.

Lol :D
  • Alsarrafq8 likes this

Blueskid87

Blueskid87

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Im also new to milwaukee and am having the same problem with not being able to find GOOD buds... i have found buds but they SUCK! does anyone have any good buds in the riverwest/eastside/uwm area?

Blueskid87

Blueskid87

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
[quote name='Halo Peach']I got a tip from my dealer that he and most large dealers in Milwaukee were going dry, so I picked up 2 oz of OG Kush and an oz of green crack.
If you wanna buy some hit me up with a private messege.[/QUOTE

any good?

Blueskid87

Blueskid87

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
if anyone has any good buds please private message me

Skull and Bong

Skull and Bong

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Milwaukee Maine?

Blueskid87

Blueskid87

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
no milwaukee, wi

Skull and Bong

Skull and Bong

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Im baked, I was thinking of Milonocket lol

Blueskid87

Blueskid87

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
haha yea i didnt think there was another milwaukee in the country

Batmanchu

Batmanchu

Freelance Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,159 posts
Are you fucking kidding me?

Bro, there are no hookups here.

No wants to hook you up, and no one will.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users