Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest been high from Edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by drifter51, May 19, 2011.

1. I get a good 6-8 hour high with every firecracker i make. Only thing I don't like is if I come down from the high before I fall asleep I get really bad headaches almost like a hangover

2. Friday to monday off a brownie that had between 6 and 8 grams in it.

3. I ate 4 grams of squished nugs from rosin tech on top of a couple crackers with Nutella and two hours later I fell asleep and slept for 16 hours straight.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. My friends mom and dad went over to a neighbours house who has cancer and uses medicinally. They put 16gish of oil into a batch of 9 brownies. They didn't know much about edibles so they all ate one, waited 15min, ate another, and waited 15, and finally ate one more. All the brownies were gone and the ones who ate it hadn't touched cannabis since early 80's. They were high for a entire day and took them another full day in bed to recover. Moral of the story: time is key. Don't eat too much and let time pass by.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. i been hucking fammered for over 24 hours, then high for another 12 then burned out for another 24 hours. it was a miserable experience that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

i made brownies for the first time and didn't respect the power of them. worked me over is what it did. lol!! [​IMG]

6. I just posted this in a hubby thread, but I took my first edible yesterday. About an 1/8 of a cookies and cookies and cream hubby bar. Mind you, I'm 5'3" 100 lbs, smoke high cbd indica pot every day, but still have a pretty low tolerance to sativas, and edibles. I ate the little piece at 230pm and 90 minutes later I knew I was really high. It came on gradually from there, and kept building and I was feeling amazing. Usually I don't like getting this high (have had not so great experiences with tangie oil) but I was relaxed and felt great. I also had had a migraine the 24 hours up until eating this, and this bite of hubby nipped it in the bud. It was a total body high, heavy eyelids, massive appetite, and giggles are around. I was really silly. I started to come down around 9-930pm and was so happy that my migraine was totally gone. Most posts I'm reading about hubby bars everyone is saying it didn't affect them but also maybe you didn't have a real hubby. This was strong. It tasted like a dab. I would definitely eat this again, but only if I was actually in pain...I prefer sticking to flower on a daily basis.

7. #27 dankness420, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    2 homemade brownies with around 0.5g each, was ripping my bong too and kept my peek high for 5+ hours.  It was awesome.

8. #28 hitops, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
     My past attempts all failed never made properly until I got a dry herb vaporizer. People on here was talking about AVB how you could eat it & get high??? So I started researching. I found information about decarboxylation of plain marijuana in a oven on a pan. Then seen how this takes place when cooking to some degree with fresh bud if done properly. I found that AVB was already vaped bud essentially decarboxylation of marijuana with no reabsorbing of vapor. The vaporizer gives you a bowl full of this every bowl I was saving it not sure what to do with the leftovers. I was only taking it to brown in color. I made a firecracker with it following a recipe I found online no cooking needed. The decarb weed is active so no cooking was needed. Should bind with the saturated fat by mixing it in the peanut butter. I just eye about a gram maybe more put it on mixed it in thats easy. Nothing the 1st 11/2 hrs then holy hell broke loose. That was way too much for me to put on that little cracker pb sandwich. Thank God I did not eat more I thought about it before it hit me. I greened out bad I was high for 9 hrs solid my best guess. Many times after I have had fun with it but I had to adjust the dose. Now my fave thing to do of all time with my leftovers is as follows. I take a cream soda put in a teacup heat it up in the microwave till boiling. Add a tea bag dunk it repeatedly to get the flavours out then toss it. Add 2 tsp honey 1 tsp olive oil with half tsp natural butter for the bind gives plenty of saturated fat. 1/2 to 1&1/2 tsp to taste of lemon or lime juice if you like tart. Microwave till boil again to melt butter then add stir in about half a gram of AVB. It makes a wicked sweet sour tea like drink very strong it hits you before you finish the cup well it did me and a few buddies. Has complex flavours earthy honey sweet tart & the steam coming off it oh man. If you like the smell of pot you will love it. The cream soda gives it some carbonation but most is gone from boiling in microwave. It also adds vanilla flavour to the mix.  Looks a bit funny with the AVB floating in it & oil what not but the smell & taste I love it. Firecracker is good too but my herbal concoction is my fav.

9. 18 hours... Slow metabolism.

10. About a day and a half. I used to grow a cut of God Bud that was all purple with a grape funk on it that always gave up great trim to work with. I didn't really cook much back then but one day I made up some butter at about an ounce of trim in a pound of salted butter, then made some M&M cookies. I remember thinking 'crap, I think I'm too high, crap', over and over at the peak of the buzz... Never thought that before or since... I also remember waking up the next day after the best sleep in my life, with several different types of chips under the covers... Hope I was eating those.