Are You a Sheeple? Take the Sheeple Quiz and Find Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, May 19, 2011.

1. Implying you guys don't circle jerk all around with the rep.

2. #102 garrison68, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2011

I do not go to prostitutes, and never did (except for a quickie at a bachelor party long ago), but the reason was not because I felt sorry for them or that it was immoral - I considered it a few times, but it just wasn't my thing.

Many prostitutes earn far more than most people, and retire young enough to enjoy their lives. They are not as helpless and exploited as you think, especially in Europe.

I think that a prostitute, ANY prostitute, is more ethical than any priest or clergy person that ever existed. They (the clergy) make their money, among other dubious ways, by exploiting fear based on superstitions that they brainwash into children's heads in their formative years. Prostitutes sell their attractiveness and sexual skills, often to men who have no other recourse for relief, and it's far more honest than the priestcraft - which is actually the lowest profession in the world.

3. With the amount of experience this guy has had with Twelve Step Programs, I'm sure that most of what he would discuss would end up in Pandora's far sooner than my post would.

4. Oh, then you are taking about specific circumstances. I thought you were implying the prostitute was immoral or that the client was immoral in all cases. In those cases, I'd agree. If the prostitute worked professionally, or merely sells her body when she wants some extra cash-as opposed to desperately needing it-then I would not consider that immoral. Exploitation is always immoral.

5. Since we're on a topic about Jesus.

Jesus is an Anarchist.

6. Didn't read the article (sorry), but I've always assumed it was self-evident that Jesus would have been an anarcho-syndicist.

7. #107 garrison68, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2011

Once again, we have somebody pushing the Golden Rule, and saying that the opposite of it is Luciferian. Not true, the Golden Rule instructs people to do what they think is best to others, regardless of whether the other party is in agreement with these actions. For instance, a Christian may say to himself, "Prostitution is bad, and if I were involved with that business I'd hope that somebody would steer me in a different direction, by force if necessary - so we need laws." They killed untold numbers of people during the Inquistion using this convoluted logic, made alcohol illegal during prohibition, and then various other substances including marijuana, and these examples are just the tip of the iceberg.

If the Christian religions had kept thier hands out of other people's business, then they wouldn't have been so bad - but they're bound by their creed to fuck things up - and Islam is worse.

8. From that wall of text you posted I saw (scrolled through it) bible passages. You do realize that the bible was written well after the aforementioned "Jesus of Nazareth" right?