Are You a Sheeple? Take the Sheeple Quiz and Find Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, May 19, 2011.

1. hmm, lets see if he knows what he is talking about...:confused_2::poke:

nope, not a clue, so that leaves ignorance or he must be a troll...:p

seriously, he fails to see that it is a JOKE...intended as levity...poking fun at the sheeple mindset...:eek:

2. Extremely weak. I have no use for a litmus test to find out how much like the author I am.

3. maybe he lives in the arctic.. and gets 1oz per plant outside..

that would be impressive :p

:bolt:

4. I am not an animal ...I am a human being

5. ok John Merrick

6. :laughing::laughing::laughing::cry::cry::cry::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

7. isn't that bill o'reilly when you freaked out big time

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY]YouTube - ‪Bill O'Reilly Flips Out‬‏[/ame]

9. hahaha, did that go out on TV? probably not but that would have been hilarious

10. [​IMG]

11. I dont get this thing, where did it come from and whats the meaning?

12. this should help...

[​IMG]

13. at least the draconians will eat all the sheeple before me,:]

14. The stuff about GM crops/vaccines/flouride/cancer research and the EPA is straight up conspiracy bs.

15. #60 growintrees420, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011

....like you failed to see my post as a joke..... the dude in that thread straight up said "how big should i expect my pot plants to get outdoors" .... i was fucking with him. like the 3 other people in that thread you edited out. i've harvested 6 oz a plant outdoors obviously i wasn't sincere.
    now that i know you can look up my history how about you look up how much i've helped people on here. but congratulations, out of my 123 posts you found the one you could take out of context to make it seem i don't know what i'm talking about, when in reality my knowledge on cultivating marijuana dwarfs yours.

(kinda sad you have the time to look up everyones history on here. lol)