Are You a Sheeple? Take the Sheeple Quiz and Find Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, May 19, 2011.

1. #1 Limecat, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    We always see the term "sheeple" thrown around on here, saw this article/quiz and had to post it!

:p

Are You a Sheeple? Take the Sheeple Quiz and Find Out by Mike Adams

:smoke:

2. Kind of weak.

3. How'd you score?

4. Dear citizens who endures the gov and state societies,

Why do you want to promote government to govern others to comply by your rules?  Why do you act so cynical when you're incline on the failed system? And yet, still promote the exact same system in a different validation of paper. Thus, history repeats itself again.

To refuse to look at the validation, is a being who refuse to think. Also, refuse to comply by his remarkable statement thus turning into contraction being; responding with the same phrases, over and over again. This is actually a malfunction in your self esteem when some kind of intellectual word that interfere your perception to the world thus, causing inflict of thoughts and realized that you don't want to think in those terms because it takes to much time to research on those subjects. Therefore, you will end up say, "that so chaotic and radical. No thanks, I will stick to my liberal philosophy while calling out that your ideology is so radical and will cause civil unrest. We must comply and place a new gov/state system....."  

Really?  That's your solution to the problem? Have you took your time to research on the gov industries and their schemes?  Have you took a consideration that gov promotes violence?  And lastly of all, have you took your time and research on non-aggression principle and the liberty?

Best Regards,
    Grizmoblust​

5. Anyone who is somewhat educated knows what is going on.

I did not pick A once, you have to have your head up your ass to make that selection.

6. I did not pick A at all therefore I'm smart! YAY.

7. Obviously the person who wrote out this questionnaire, Mike "The Health Ranger" Adams, has never seen anybody that had polio or smallpox before the vaccinations were available, or those victims of these diseases who are from countries that still do not vaccinate everybody.

8. All the answers were C right?

9. Looks like a quiz made by a 15 yr old

10. it had to be dumbed down due to sheeple complaining it was to hard...:p

11. looks like my sociology final

12. Life is not as black and white as the choices given. Forced to choose B most of the time, not because I agree with B, but because I don't agree with A more than I don't agree with B. So I agree with previous posters...The correct answer is choice C which wasn't listed, and Lame.

13. welcome to politics in the USSA:D

14. most of those were both. a little of each option. the key is skepticism and balance, not radical opinions on either side.

15. #16 mushroomsatsuji, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or the average iq of a person who actually says "sheeple" is that of a 15 yr old

16. #17 Deleted member 288974, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    thats just what the sheep people want you to think :S

sheeeep peeeooople
    sheeeep peeeooople
    taste like lamb, talk like people

17. Some of the A answer choices were wrong, but when I looked at B I had to laugh and pick A instead. Some of it was really fucking ridiculous, like the one about funds for cancer research.

18. if only there was a "C" option of, "hang the politicians and start over":D

19. Lol @ calling fluoridated water an industrial byproduct and vaccines an evil ploy. I knew you were an off person MJU, but not this badly. This doesn't even belong on this board, take this to Pandora's where this nonsense belongs.