Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to keep urine body temp ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaseratiMurf, May 18, 2011.

1. Im goin to use a donor & wanna kno different variations 2 store the
    Urine and how to keep it body Temp ???

2. Put it in a condom before the test and strap that shit to the top of the inside of you leg and your all set.

3. id say put it in t a ziplock bag and tape it to the under of your belly..

4. I dont use this method to pass drug tests. But I know plenty of people who do and usually works

5. Yup get it in a baggy of sorts and stick that shit to your leg and voila.

6. I'm thinking like upper thigh right & does the condom have 2 be non lubricated ?

7. Ya make sure you take all the lube out of the condoms. Also, you can use one of those travel sized shampoo bottles and strap it in between your legs, those work good too.

8. i would wash the condom off with water several times. when you tape i would put it up high kinda by my sack(seems warmer there).