no cool title, just read :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kushbaby420love, May 18, 2011.

1. Welcome! We need more girls, no offense guys.. You're cool too but there's doesn't seem to be many us lol

2. Yeah last time I ate them I felt like I was peaking for like 6 hours.. powerful mushroom :D :hippie:

3. Right I hear ya!!

4. #24 kushbaby420love, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Omg I know!! Love the visuals I get amazing!!

5. Yeah it's always an interesting experience :hello:

6. ^ mushies are amazing.(especially when u do a quarter of them) !!!! lol

7. #27 kushbaby420love, May 24, 2011
    Bet you had a good couple days, for me anyways what I get I eat about 1.5 and I'm good for 6 hrs or more!!

8. you seem pritty cool. i wish i new a girl like you around my way. lol every girl i know hates weed/smoking and is too stuck up and so closed minded. lol i hate it. but oh well. but right off the bat i can tell your probably chill as hell. and i got the same app from the android market, problem is shit wont let me post, when i go to post it send me to the real rebsite and opens up my web browser, it wont let me post straight from the app, is that same shit happing to you or is it just me?

9. Hey that is a cool tittle

10. Welcome to the family, but first initiation :devious:

I jest.

11. I live in illinois too. Where you from :D

im from 630.

12. #32 kushbaby420love, May 24, 2011
    Well thanks and yea I'm pretty cool!! :) atleast I think so anyway! That sucks all my girls are tokers and pretty laid back. I'll be the first one to admit we are high maintenance girls we like are diamonds $$$ and our killer kush BUT we are good fun loving girls! And hm not sure about the app problem never had any problems?

13. #33 kushbaby420love, May 24, 2011
    I know I tricked all of you hahahaha!!

Hmmm initiation.....?

14. #34 kushbaby420love, May 24, 2011
    Nice! Well if your 630 your pretty close....so were are you from? And I'm sorry I'm pretty baked all the time did mention I was from illinios? Lol

15. i'm also new and a smokin/growin gal. my outdoor season starts are 3 african queens (kannabia seeds), 3 strawberry coughs (dutch passion), and then 5 unknown bag seeds, i call them psychedelic shack. they're about 2 1/2 mos now and all but 2 have sexed.
    last night was rather cold in my little oregon valley and i spaced covering them up. this morning their leaves are drooping a bit and their stems aren't as sturdy as they should be... not too worried, but i've got to transplant in a day or two and i'm thinking they might get shocky.. good remedies anyone? all organic set up and i fertilize with bat guano and worm castings.

16. #36 kushbaby420love, May 25, 2011
    Hey hey!! Strawberry cough is this shizzz! Very yummy! And I don't know any good
    remedies I'm a noob :)

17. Damn u should do an eighth