Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Zebra pen?

• Please log in to reply

newbie01

newbie01

• Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts
Alright, so a few days ago i was talking to a friend who smokes bud quite often. He told me that I should find a place that sells Zebra brand pens. He told that they have directions on how to make a pipe out of one of them on the back of the package. But I was at the mall and looked around and couldn't find anyplace that sold them. I now know that I can buy one at Staples....has anyone ever used them? Also, what other pen could you use. I had one pen and thought about flipping the part that the ink part comes out on the end that you write with around but would that leave too big of an opening?

They are super steathy and thats why I want to use them he took a hit in the middle of class.......kinda mad because I think associating weed with school is bad, even though he just finished his work.:rolleyes:

Similar Topics: Zebra pen?     x

MAkeItLEGAl

MAkeItLEGAl

Not Low.

• Old School
  • 856 posts
yo i wud just buy a bat "one hitter" screw buying a pen...bats are only like 10 bucks, and i highly doubt u smoke in the middle of class...most teachers arent that dumb.

if u really wanna hit a pen just grab any metal pen and use it like a bat. but using a bat is much smaller and more stealthy.

newbie01

newbie01

• Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts
I have a one hitter. It just looks like a pipe and I want something I can carry in my pocket and if I take it out then it will just be a pen or something.

It was during a computer class and he was at the back of the room turned way from the teacher

___________________________he was here facing ^________________________

______________________ here

______________________________________________________teacher here facing>

HerbsINtheBurbs

HerbsINtheBurbs

Spread Green Love

• Old School
  • 4,137 posts
idk dude, sounds like he's kinda bullshitting. They couldn't sell pens with instructions on how to make a pipe on the back, unless they ID for them, and no pen company would really do that. Plus a hit in the middle of class? I see your diagram, but its not the sight dude, its the smell, weed freaking reeks up a large room with one hit, and it's distinct. Unless the teacher noticed but couldnt pinpoint it.

just blaze

just blaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,658 posts

yo i wud just buy a bat "one hitter" screw buying a pen...bats are only like 10 bucks, and i highly doubt u smoke in the middle of class...most teachers arent that dumb.

if u really wanna hit a pen just grab any metal pen and use it like a bat. but using a bat is much smaller and more stealthy.

i hit my bat in the middle of class once.:bongin:

marcelcol69

marcelcol69

QUeens NY

• Old School
  • 669 posts
i have a zebra pen and i have no idea how to hit from it nor did it come with any insructions

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users