My first tattoo!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by SUBLIMEtreat, May 17, 2011.

1. Yes... thought about getting it for a long time and finally did.

Haha I did not just show up to the parlor sayin yo I want some random hindi shit on my ribs. :D

2. hey whats hindi? just curious. is it of any relation to hinduism or what? just curious lol :wave:

3. Yeah it's a language of hinduism that is derived from sanskrit.

Reason for why I chose hindi:
    I'm not hindu in any way, shape, or form, but I also don't consider myself to be set to one relgiion. I was raised as a Roman Catholic, but have not practiced at all since I was like 16. I believe in God, yet I understand many other religions beliefs. And also, it's from Across the Universe and I've always really liked how it intended giving thanks to whoever created us basically. So all in all, it's a dedication to the beatles... and something that I don't think I express enough: how lucky I am.

4. oh Damn, so your saying your tat is pretty deep in meaing to you.

5. lol krista, you're so cool dude.

6. thats a pretty clean tattoo, props for not getting a tramp stamp.....hahaha

7. The location is great and will look sexy as hell during sexy time hehe. Just don't get fat or it'll look like, God is Great, while doing the wave. Tattoos are addicting, be careful you don't end up as a billboard and look like a bathroom stall door lol

8. You are correct. It is of cleavage, but you asked about your tattoo, not how hot you are and for dudes to save the pic to fap to, haha. I bet 95% didn't even see the tattoo yet.

Anyway, I'm not flipping out, just offering my advice that even though the tattoo and scripts aren't of my liking, this was well done and a badass placement. How that is criticism, I have NO clue.

9. Very cool. I'm starting my chest piece tuesday

10. very nice ink and you have a nice body as well

11. What are you getting it of?
    Good luck!! Post pics and let us know how it goes!

Who cares anyway haha? And criticism can be positive or negative. I was just stating a thanks for the criticism, I didn't mean it was negative. So thank you.

12. Tramp stamps are definitely a no-no. :D

What are you getting it of?
    Good luck!! Post pics and let us know how it goes!

Who cares anyway haha? And criticism can be positive or negative. I was just stating a thanks for the criticism, I didn't mean it was negative. So thank you.

13. i like your ti.....errr tat. it looks boo....eghem good

14. Anything from/by the Beatles is great.
    And that film is a secret pleasure of mine :smoke:

15. No wonder you have to fap to hot girls

16. Am i the only one that thinks it says "fat guys dream on"