Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

My first tattoo!

• Please log in to reply

SUBLIMEtreat

SUBLIMEtreat

krista-duz-it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,169 posts
Posted Image

You can't really see it well in the picture because the picture quality is shitty, but there it is! Figured I would share it with Grasscity because I'm excited about it! :D It's simple, but I wanted simple, and it's probably the only tattoo I will be getting... at least for a while!

It says Jai guru deva om... which literally translates to mean "I give thanks to the Dev/the heavenly teacher." But my interpretation is a little difference, more along the lines of "I give thanks to God."

It's a quote from Across the Universe by The Beatles!

Tell me what you think!
  • sourApple408 and illadelphin like this

Guest_bob barker_*

Guest_bob barker_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I like the location you picked to place the tattoo

SUBLIMEtreat

SUBLIMEtreat

krista-duz-it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,169 posts

I like the location you picked to place the tattoo

Haha gee thanks!

Sonnenschein

Sonnenschein

Gamer Grrl

• Bronze Member
  • 967 posts

superwonder

superwonder

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
should took the bra off also

CuZ

CuZ

Illest.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,666 posts
Am I the only one who hasn't had a good look at the tattoo or know what it is, but looked at the picture like 3 times?

southernganja

southernganja

C'est la vie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts
I like the location, I think rib/side tattoos are some of the best especially when it's flowing script like yours. Nice!

BigLRIP

BigLRIP

An Iron-Willed Fuckup.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,579 posts
I bet you get a lot of rep for this thread

thejester4yall

thejester4yall

Chesta Da Molesta

• Registered Upgraded
  • 555 posts
:metal:looks good!! you ready 4 more yet?

Footbag

Footbag

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Gold Member
  • 1,996 posts

mercinariesgtr

mercinariesgtr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 919 posts
that looks good i love rib tattoos definitely the sexiest place for a tattoo. people complain about the pain but its totally worth it the second its over. also they re addicting watch out.

SUBLIMEtreat

SUBLIMEtreat

krista-duz-it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,169 posts
Thanks for all the kind words. :D:wave:

:metal:looks good!! you ready 4 more yet?

I would love to get another one, but I think I'm sticking with just this one for now!! I'm scared I'm gonna turn into a tattoo junkie haha. :-O

that looks good i love rib tattoos definitely the sexiest place for a tattoo. people complain about the pain but its totally worth it the second its over. also they re addicting watch out.

I must say the pain for me was actually like non-existent. It was maybe a 2/10, 1 being no pain and 10 meaning unbearable pain. So, I was pleasantly surprised at that. They're definitely addicting, though... I'm already inclined to get another actually... but don't think I will for a while if at all. Plus they are too expensive!!

budsmokn420

budsmokn420

Reality is reflective

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,331 posts

Posted Image

You can't really see it well in the picture because the picture quality is shitty, but there it is! Figured I would share it with Grasscity because I'm excited about it! :D It's simple, but I wanted simple, and it's probably the only tattoo I will be getting... at least for a while!

It says Jai guru deva om... which literally translates to mean "I give thanks to the Dev/the heavenly teacher." But my interpretation is a little difference, more along the lines of "I give thanks to God."

It's a quote from Across the Universe by The Beatles!

Tell me what you think!

The Tattoo itself is beautiful.

The meaning behind it is even more beautiful.

And last but not least you are fucking beautiful :D

That was a just an overall elegantly sexy picture...
P.s. The Beatle rock!
  • SUBLIMEtreat likes this

mercinariesgtr

mercinariesgtr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 919 posts

Thanks for all the kind words. :D:wave:

I would love to get another one, but I think I'm sticking with just this one for now!! I'm scared I'm gonna turn into a tattoo junkie haha. :-O

I must say the pain for me was actually like non-existent. It was maybe a 2/10, 1 being no pain and 10 meaning unbearable pain. So, I was pleasantly surprised at that. They're definitely addicting, though... I'm already inclined to get another actually... but don't think I will for a while if at all. Plus they are too expensive!!

yah i have a couple hours on my rib and i thought it was no biggie, it was after a day of classes and sleep deprivation ( im a borderline insomniac, im sure if you looked at a textbook i actually am) and i almost fell asleep during

SUBLIMEtreat

SUBLIMEtreat

krista-duz-it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,169 posts

The Tattoo itself is beautiful.

The meaning behind it is even more beautiful.

And last but not least you are fucking beautiful :D

That was a just an overall elegantly sexy picture...
P.s. The Beatle rock!

Thank you!! I'm glad you think so, means a lot to know you like the idea. :D And yes, the Beatles rock!

yah i have a couple hours on my rib and i thought it was no biggie, it was after a day of classes and sleep deprivation ( im a borderline insomniac, im sure if you looked at a textbook i actually am) and i almost fell asleep during

So true. This tattoo was clearly not a long tattoo at all, but even for the 30 minutes I was getting it I was about to fall asleep! It was pretty relaxing. I probably sound like a freak to some but I would probably enjoy getting an entire rib piece... It's pretty relaxing!!

canabisk1ng

canabisk1ng

marijuana enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,364 posts
9/10 tattoo
9/10 body

shiiit i don't see girls getting meaningful tattoo's that often, this ones goood you should be proud, plus your body is ridiculous ;) haha

SUBLIMEtreat

SUBLIMEtreat

krista-duz-it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,169 posts

9/10 tattoo
9/10 body

shiiit i don't see girls getting meaningful tattoo's that often, this ones goood you should be proud, plus your body is ridiculous ;) haha

Hahaha thanks bud

PurPl3Kush

PurPl3Kush

SoCal Kush Killa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
looks sick always liked that calligraphy style of writing
stay high duces
dayuum your fine had to sorry haha stay high

toy4runr

toy4runr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 517 posts
Love your tattoo, good location, nice script, great meaning. Well done for a first piece. Congrats!

doobiesnacks69

doobiesnacks69

Shakin' The Feds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 597 posts
Yeah that Tat is dope for your first one,you'll have to show me your other ink sometime (;

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users