Watches

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Sir Tokes Alot, May 16, 2011.

1. Yes I really very like to watch, Thanks to share with me a beautiful watch......

2. i may be getting a new swiss legends watch

3. My dad bought me this watch a few years ago:
    [​IMG]

Not a luxury item but I really appreciated its look, raised numbering that always reflected light no matter how little there was, and its red burst.

If anyone could recommended me a high quality watch that is primarily black with green highlights my cash is waiting.

4. Im a fossil kinda guy myself, Beautiful pieces, reliable, and good customer service to. My personality and the style just seem to fit together well for me

5. In my opinion, leather straps have a time and place. For daily wear, I would never choose leather, however, for occasions that require more formal attire, a leather-strapped watch is nice.

6. invicta has a nice russian diver with a face similar to how you like it with a black pvd case only problem is your wrist has to be pretty big as the case is 52 or 54mm

7. I love a good watch, but I don't really have the cash for that. So I have a few cheap pieces to mix up. I like square faces. Dark metals and silver. No gold.

8. I dig leather bands, metal bands are just a bit too 'executive' for my tastes and age.

I like simplicity in watches, trying to hustle this bad boy for christmas:

[​IMG]

9. My gf got me a gold and black Seiko chronograph and I love it. I would really like to get another in gold or gold/leather. Are you guys really spending 2+ grand in Rolex watches or are there places to get used ones cheaper?

10. i dont wear watches anymore, only in formal attire, im rocking this silver hilfiger watch its pretty badass

11. Am I the only one that represents a stainless steel rolex?

12. Pics and receipt then

13. I just copped a Uniform Wares 151 watch on boxing day, I love the simplicity:

[​IMG]

14. Here's what I got homie. Remember to tuck your ice when shit gets hot.

[​IMG]

15. My Seiko Premier
    [​IMG]

16. On the app, so no picture right now. But I'm currently wearing the In4ma+ion collab rasta label gshock. It's my baby. I also have a pretty dope Bulova upstairs for when I need to dress up.

17. This is the model of G-Shock I have. I have had it for 5 1/2 years now and have worn it every day, even when I worked construction and did concrete work. Can't tell you how many times concrete has dried to it, but always wipes off with the slightest touch.
    Best watch I have ever owned.

[​IMG]

18. In4ma+ion Rasta Label:
    [​IMG]

Bulova 96B135 Adventurer:
    [​IMG]