Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things around The House To Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MeAndMaryJane, May 16, 2011.

1. I tried smoking a mini j of oregano with my buddy on Saturday, it burns like fucking bad, you need to keep lighting it, tastes like crap, and gives you a headache. Only good use for oregano is to practice rolling because when you repeatedly handle weed it goes all over your fingers and the THC is partially diminished. But I did make oregano sound worse than it was, it actually isn't THAT bad and is just for kicks every now and then, I didn't wanna waste a zig so I rolled with regular paper (full of chemicals and shit yes I know), give it a try but don't smoke it out of a bong, cause it's gunner to roll a shitty ass joint and light up for shits n gigs

2. no we both had 4g, like a few hours ago, but now its tuesday so im sober again

3. Putting any type of smoke in your lungs will deprive your blood of oxygen thereby depleting your brain's supply and making you dizzy. Even smoke from horse shit will do it

4. How the fuck are you able to operate the computer after smoking 8 grams???

5. Go buy some more weed or a cigar then if you want to smoke something.

6. eh, ive smoked chamomile tea. Tastes good, smells good, and has a (very light) sedating effect.

7. smoke catnip
    /thread

8. really? Oh and I call bullshit on ALL the stores being closed. I'm sure there are some that are open but since your 15 and can't drive you wouldn't be able to get to them anyways.

9. Really dude, really??? Why would you want to smoke a house hold product? Get BUD or dont smoke lol.

10. i raided my spice cabinet the other day and made a few cigs out of dill weed, they taste like shit, just like everything else i out into a cig.

i still have them, ima dare my freinds to smoke em xD

11. I enjoy smoking my poop from time to time.

12. I'm gonna say don't smoke anything u find "around the house"

13. go do what any sensible person would, and get a black and mild. my god this site has to be filled with 12 year olds

14. nutmeg but i havent tried it

15. You don't smoke nutmeg, you eat it. Unless I've heard wrong. I haven't tried it

Personally, I'd just freebase some plastic.

16. yea, you eat nutmeg. you could smoke it, but no. It tastes like SHIT, and you are high (not a good high, either) for a long ass time. Dont try it.

17. Lmao at his thread tags:

household, oregano, rings, smoke, tea, tricks

seriously you just smoked all your pot and your not sleepy? why not just be an adult and go to bed after hanging out with your friends.

Staying up late when your mommy and daddy are asleep and trying to find shit to smoke it lame man..

quick get back in your pillow fort! I think I heard them coming downstairs!

18. comet and asprin? fuck Try crack. or Even meth. Look, if your out of weed try resin or something, but if your to the point where your willing to smoke kitchen cleaners or medicine to get high, and cant just wait to buy more, id say you probably dont need it. But hey, you do you.