Audio Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, May 15, 2011.

1. Would I add an extra level of trippiness to this discussion if I proposed that being smoked is the plant (cannabis) biology's way of communicating with us?

2. When i first started smoking i would smoke in my garage. When i got like half-way thru my bowl on my ghetto ass bottle bong the lewves outside would start to blow and i could swear i could hear someone. Just crunchin thru the leaves getting closer and closer to me

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #63 CanIBeShaggy, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    Okay, first off WHENEVER I get high, I always start to here audio hallucinations.. they let me know im high. I love them.

I mostly hear car horns, or even cars crashing, and dogs barking.. But there's a certain pitch to them, and it let's me know there coming from my head..

4. Ive had times where I got so stoned that id space out and have some intense music playing in my mind. And I wouldnt even notice it until minutes later! Haha

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. This one time when I was waiting for my food at burger king. They were playing music on the radio and it kept cutting in and out in my head for some reason.

6. Ive had audio hallucinations of something used for research. It was a sound i constructed in my head, and i couldn't get it out of my head.

Teied to smoke to kill it, didnt work. Shit lasted for like 2 days.
    Ive had audio hallucinations of something used for research. It was a sound i constructed in my head, and i couldn't get it out of my head.

Teied to smoke to kill it, didnt work. Shit lasted for like 2 days.
    Ive had audio hallucinations of something used for research. It was a sound i constructed in my head, and i couldn't get it out of my head.

Tried to smoke to kill it, didnt work. Shit lasted for like 2 days.

7. I just think weed just exaggerates and maybe distorts sounds that are already there.

8. #68 AussiePrideDayAndNight, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    Don't lie, you where jerking off, weren't you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Always thought buds grew on weed to prevent animals from eating the plant(by tripping them out) so it can continue the cycle of plants growing idk.

10. I thought I heard the sound the grudge makes, thought it was my friends brother but it wasn't

11. Got one my first time getting high. Started walking and heard the song Just my imagination by Mac miller

12. From my research dmt Is only released during birth and death. Not when you go to bed.
    From personal experience.. I smoked a bowl and started having open eyed visual covering 75%ish of my vision, just all sorts of colors and lines.
    I talked to someone about it and he said it was the onset of a migraine, but the weed stopped it.

13. Is your name Drew?  Because if it is, then it's possible that you were not hallucinating at all.