Audio Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, May 15, 2011.

1. I've had a few mild auditory hallucinations while high but they don't really happen anymore but for a while I was considering that my bedroom was haunted haha.  The first hallucination was shortly after I started smoking regularly again where I woke up one morning and heard a woman's voice speaking to me just as I woke up.  Another time I went to sleep while high and thought I heard multiple voices in my room screaming at me but I was half asleep at the time.  Another time I was leaving my bedroom and then heard what sounded like a little girl crying in my room but when I went back in to check there was nobody there.  It then occured to me that the noise I heard was just a random sound that I misinterpreted because I was so high. 

I think it was just a temporary unwanted side effect when I begun my new smoking habit before I built up a decent tolerance.  It was kind of interesting though, I no longer have any fear of ghosts. 

2. Bringing back an old thread because I have recently experencied an auditory hallucination.

I had never experencied anything like this and only smoke every few weeks or so because until recently I didn't  have a job. Anyways was at a friends house playing some video games with a guy who says weird shit a lot and is a rather wonky dude with a pretty toxic view of life, he tends to put me on edge, weed also tends to amplify my anxiety which I was and still am feeling due to starting a new job.

So there we are smoking quite a bit of very dank bud, at least two bowls in, bullshitting and playing video basketball, I'm super stoned and forget that my team has the ball and just pass it around a few times until the refs call it a turnover, when he quips that he is hacking me. This makes me super paranoid and uncomfortable because It's not the first time I had felt this way being around him.

Then all of a sudden I hear piano music that sounds like it's coming from his upstairs neighbors, I shrug it off because I know he has neighbors who are on a late night type work schedule and I can hear them moving around as well. Later at home alone I hear it again, at this point I am super paranoid and after a few minutes it go's away. I figure it's late I have to work the next day I should go to sleep. I have not been able to catch a wink of sleep since and it's been a couple days.

I feel like the anxiety about my new job and the overall toxic attitude and sense of humor my friend has, has caused me to go a bit looney, I really want this job to work out but I keep having feelings of severe dread about it and my anxiety is at an all time high, It's like my flght or flight response is stuck on. I won't be spending time with that friend for a good while that is for sure, I just really hope I can get a good nights sleep soon.

3. I've had auditory hallucinations in the past when I got way too fuckin high, it was really weird. It happened mainly when I started tripping out, mind played tricks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It most likely wasn't because of the weed brother. Just before you fall asleep or right when you wake up, you're brain hasn't quite caught up with the external stimuli yet, and creates events like that.

I remember hearing my neighbors talking when I woke up, right outside my window, and I look out there and they are nowhere to be found.

5. One time me and my friend Tim just got done smoking out of this water bottle bong around this a abandoned construction area, so we head back to Tims house ( We were about 16 at the time) and i stay outside while he gets some munchies. While I wait on his porch I start hearing what I think is his mom saying he smells like weed, etc. I freak out and start walking away paranoid lmao. He comes out like 30 seconds later with the food 😂 turns out it was the tv..

6. fucking "audi hallucinations" what a prep school thing to say go get high

sent from under mi sensi tree

7. Haha I've woken up to hearing people talking. Ok i feel like i should explain so here it goes:

Ok so i like staying up getting baked late at night while everyone asleep in the world because I love the peacefulness n silence. Anyway one night i got pretty wrecked and went to bed around 5am because I was stoned to that point where you just go to sleep. I wake up around 10am and right as I'm waking up and still feeling super slow n drowsy from just coming back into consciousness i feel like a time lapse just happens within a few seconds like i feel really really baked. Like soo fucking high that its like LSD or something. But the whole time I'm hearing voices of someone i recognize and then I'm fully awake. I perceived that this all happened within 5 seconds by the way. And so i go, great my moms friend is here because now i remember the voice i just heard. So i throw on my clothes still feeling slightly high and walk out to see theres no one out in the house except my mom watching something on her computer. I asked her when so n so was here and she says she talked to her in the driveway for about 5minutes 3 hours ago. How did i know she was here? By the way my room is about 100 feet from out driveway and separated by a bunch of walls . So can someone tell me what the fuck happened to me? I'm still trying to figure this one out. Was I really just slowly waking up over a 3-5 hour period and perceived it as only a few seconds..? Or was this my subconscious updating me on something it picked up while everytHing else was shut down in sleep mode?

Really wanna get some opinions on this one.

Sent from my Potato using Grasscity Forum

8. Were you high while hearing all of these? Cause those of symptoms of skitzophrenia bro

9. I don't have a audio hallucination but I had a hallucination, my weed was laced because my friends thought it would be funny but I smoked about 4 bowls and than walked into walmart, I started getting a really dry mouth and than there was a tiny box of my vision that I could see and than sometime everything would lag I guess thats how to explain it and sometimes shit would be fast motion and slow motion and my friends face would like do a 360 like and owl

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit

10. When a friend and I would go blaze in the desert, I'd swear he'd be talking to me and asking questions. I'd answer something and he'd turn to me and say what are you talking about? His high-ass was just sitting there and jamming music. Thought I was going crazy for a bit

11. I get these all the time, usually when I'm high. I once heard a young boy whisper in my ear (it sounded like he was an inch away from me) "he's got a gun!" Which was a bit odd. Other than that I can't really remember different examples it's usually meaningless talking for me

Sent

12. only auditory hallucinations i ever had was on acid and nitrous...I kept hearing "whipits are satan" being scratched on a turntable like "w-w-w-whipits are satan" at different pitches over and over

13. I currently still hear the front door to my house open and it gets me every time 😒

14. I hear elevator music all the time in my head. I think that's the reason I'm always smiling, or it just might be the fact that I'm smacked out my mind haha.

sent from your bosses laptop

15. I took a trip unmentionable and I was about to take another dose when all of a sudden I hear electric 40s/50s music. Weirdest thing ever. Best trip ever. So pure. I'm surprised people still make the stuff

16. I took a trip unmentionable and I was about to take another dose when all of a sudden I hear electric 40s/50s music. Weirdest thing ever. Best trip ever. So pure. I'm surprised people still make the stuff

17. After a 2 spliff smoking session with 2 friends of mine, we went outside to tell another friend to come by, we were in a village an i was talking loud, he was about 50 meters from me. I said come here, he said, wait one moment, and then after i tried to convince him to come for like 5 min to come, one of the friend i smoked with comes to me and asks, why are you talking alone?... I just started laughing and went back home, the friend i tought i talked to comes after 10 min and tells me he saw me just looking at him and he could hear me talk but did't understand due to the low volume, and he never responded me.w

18. I hear songs all the time when I'm high. Sometimes really songs, sometimes I make the songs up. But it happens quite often to me and I enjoy it:)

19. I left my speakers on when I went to work and got high before coming home. They were doing that hum thing and I was tripping hard looking all over the house

20. The very first time I smoked weed the song Beamer Benz or Bentley was on and at one part I swear I heard my name after a chorus. To this day if I listen to it I still think I hear my name in the same part. Weirdest thing ever.